Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Raptors (-8 1/2?) Hosting Celtics: Thoughts Depot . . .

Just opening up a post to collect feelings/thoughts on Raptors
    tonight. Pinnacle posted early line TOR -8.5, but at the time of this writing, no other books have a line yet.

Raptors will be playing to establish more solid first-place footing and to level off their record at an even .500. They know NJ is having a time of it on the west coast and it's likely they'll take advantage of the situation to put up another home win and get dome more divisional distance between them and the Nets.

I guess the question is, is the ps too much? Like I say, I haven't handicapped this game yet, so I'm just throwing it out
    for early thoughts, leans etc and/or plays if anyone's that far along yet . . . thanks.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game has moved up to 9 now, and still only available at Pinny I see.

Heres the reason this line isn't up at most places:

GAME #501-502

BOSTON - F Wally Szczerbiak (ankle) missed last few games, downgraded to expected to miss Friday vs Toronto.
    Szczerbiak did not fly with the team to Toronto late yesterday afternoon. Szczerbiak is staying
    home to rehab his right ankle and could be ready for Sunday's home game with Washington.

This is a game I wouldn't even consider playing the side in, but might be worth playing the total on it. Thats all pending what they come out with the line at.