Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Hey Lyon

Did you share my same vision for Miami when I told you this team would be a dynasty? I told you I was being objective. I state facts. It's been a long 3 years on this site for you to finally see that. Watch out for number 3 next year. Wade was 70% this year and averaged 21 5 and 5. People think he's done? Yup, another knee-jerk reaction. Just like when Miami started 2010 off 9-8 and everyone started getting on my case. Even Sweet Jones pounded the Celtics to beat MIA, then pounded the Bulls I warned him.

Remember your protege No Coincidences saying Spoel would never get out of the east? Then saying james wouldn't win rings? You guys saying MIA couldn't win a title without a legit big man. I told you they have 2 of the most versatile wings in nba history. When they teamed up, they were 2 of the top 3 players in the world. That's only happened once in history. Shaq-Bryant.

You should have foresaw this, with how much basketball you claim to watch. But you doubted them. And for that your bankroll has most likely suffered.

Sincerely,

Sheep's Milk

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Congrats on calling LaBrown Wade and Bosh a dynasty who would have even guessed that....Oh yeah everyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Get a life sheeps milk. You seeking attention to this extent is scary, writing an essay and calling out someone who is not even active