konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Knicks failed again look for Carmelo to leave in 2014

Knicks are the same team they were last year really not much different. When your big signing is bring back J R Smith I call that epic fail Carmelo asked the Knicks to go find a secondary scorer to change the teams impact....they did not. Kobe was asked who he would most like to play with he answered Carsmello......Carmelo can opt out of his deal with the Knicks next year. Maybe the Knicks are just waiting for next year because this year wasnt all that good. Carmelo wants the Knicks to go after Rondo hoping the Celts do a total rebuild but thats unlikely Metta World Piece may be available but still leaves the Knigs weak at the point. Knicks are also after oft injured Elton Brand who if he came to N Y and could stay health could be the answer.
    Last edited by konck; 07-10-13 at 09:44 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Highly unlikely Carmelo doesn't retire a Knick. He loves it there. He's only been there one full season. He's not going anywhere.
    He definitely won't go play with an aging Kobe and be 2nd on the offense.
    Knicks will have plenty of space available to add players once Amare's contract is up or they can dump him mid-season this year. They have already dumped Camby, Kidd, Wallace, Novak. They are setting up to be major buyers in next years market.
    Hard to see the Celtics-Knicks doing an inter-division blockbuster trade for Rondo, but I'd obviously love to see it.
    I don't think Rondo goes anywhere either.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ROndo and Carmelo would be fun to watch...

If it did happen, expect Dallas to make a huge push...

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Highly unlikely Carmelo doesn't retire a Knick. He loves it there. He's only been there one full season. He's not going anywhere.
    He definitely won't go play with an aging Kobe and be 2nd on the offense.
    Knicks will have plenty of space available to add players once Amare's contract is up or they can dump him mid-season this year. They have already dumped Camby, Kidd, Wallace, Novak. They are setting up to be major buyers in next years market.
    Hard to see the Celtics-Knicks doing an inter-division blockbuster trade for Rondo, but I'd obviously love to see it.
    I don't think Rondo goes anywhere either.
    Bad news for Kobe....Jim Buss decision to hire NoD'Antoni is really proving to be a detriment to his teams success....

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Knicks pick up Metta World Peace 3.2 for 2 years it makes them a thug team but geez that is a steal price no way to pass up 12pts 5rbs 1.6 steals a game plus added defenseI could see this team going into the stands and gang fightingWill there be guns on the planes?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anthony is a loser

Knicks barely beat a lousy Boston team this year in playoffs

I would trade him but nobody wants him..one dimensional ball hog that makes nobody better

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

rumors say ny going after nate robinson

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks are done

Old team

Heat
    Nets
    Indy
    Chicago

much better

Why play this year??

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

so jj u think one decent scorer wouldnt help?