Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You guys know when Artest hit that 3, Kobe was doubled by Allen and Rasheed and guess why Artest was wide open? Paul pierce was hanging out at the elbow waiting for Bryant in case he drove right.

Simple basketball knowledge. Bryant was double and triple teamed all series and still put up ridiculous numbers. 29 points, 8 rebounds, 4 dimes. Against 2-3 guys guarding him/waiting for him in the paint/on the elbows at all times.

Understand basketball. These are basic 101 principles of the game that the regular viewer like Menses or Rat does not notice because they look too much at stats.

You know that without Bryant lakers don't get out of the first round. Without artest, lakers win the championship still. Basic basketball 101.
    Wait a minute...GOAT you a Kobe fan too? I didn't realize that....you in love so I know its hard....as it is blind...but you say Kobe put up ridiculous numbers? Really? Please RE-READ the thread....particularly my FINALS BREAKDOWN where I destroy Kobe and the numbers you say he put up....he was tripled teamed and continued to shoot instead of pass....and Phil Jackson will tell you that TIME AND TIME AGAIN...again....his interviews have been posted earlier in the thread......this is why I tell these cats today not to FALL IN LOVE....it destroys perception...LOL...MAKES PEOPLE SICK...that Kobe-ITIS is a nasty sum of a bitch...lol.......

I like Lebron and Miami.... and support them 100 percent....but regardless of my loyalty, regardless of me being a fan.......i still have admit....Popovich threw the series..I must conceed that, i must admit to that....even Ratz does not agree with me....but I stand by it......If i can do it..so can you....come across my friend....KOBE is an overrated ball hog....that should not be mentioned in the same conversation as Lebron...or Jordan.....and that series was RIGGED!!.......PERIOD...
    Last edited by Menses; 07-16-13 at 02:13 AM.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Kobe is a pariah for star-free agents.

top 10 scorer. of course. Top 3 in fact.
    but this is not 1-on-1 playground b-ball.

Superstars just do not take HUGE paycuts to avoid playing with All-Time Greats.
    They don't. Period.

Ray Allen took a $7 Million paycut to join Lebron & Co. (and just did it again)

Lebron took at least a $10M paycut to join Wade & Co.*

Bosh took a $5M paycut to join them both.

Dwight took a $30M paycut to not play with Kobe again. It wasn't D'Antoni.
    D'Antoni was not telling Kobe "take as many shots as you can"
    EVERYBODY on the Lakers complained about ball-distribution. Everybody except Kobe.*

it is this lack of sharing the ball.. that ultimately leads to the exodus of so many free agents.
    As well as his personal treatment of them. He takes all the credit for winning, and is the point a *finger and cast blame if the team is struggling. Who would go there and have their stats killed, while at the same time, being called out as the cause of failure.

You cannot question Kobe, because of the Kobe-tard run media in Los Angeles.
    If Kobe takes 40 shots and they lose.. it was the rest of*team that failed, as though..
    the other players refuse to shoot and just let the clock run out. *

Good players do not run AWAY from All-Time great players, they run TOWARDS that opportunity.
    This post is very dumb. Kobe is 37 years old now coming off a serious injury, and the Lakers have zero depth. The Lakers are a bad team now. Howard knows that. We all know that. Unfortunately for your argument, this has nothing to do with what Kobe Bryant accomplished in the NBA from age 19 to age 36. The entire post is a waste of time.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Kobe is a pariah for star-free agents.

top 10 scorer. of course. Top 3 in fact.
    but this is not 1-on-1 playground b-ball.

Superstars just do not take HUGE paycuts to avoid playing with All-Time Greats.
    They don't. Period.

Ray Allen took a $7 Million paycut to join Lebron & Co. (and just did it again)

Lebron took at least a $10M paycut to join Wade & Co.*

Bosh took a $5M paycut to join them both.

Dwight took a $30M paycut to not play with Kobe again. It wasn't D'Antoni.
    D'Antoni was not telling Kobe "take as many shots as you can"
    EVERYBODY on the Lakers complained about ball-distribution. Everybody except Kobe.*

it is this lack of sharing the ball.. that ultimately leads to the exodus of so many free agents.
    As well as his personal treatment of them. He takes all the credit for winning, and is the point a *finger and cast blame if the team is struggling. Who would go there and have their stats killed, while at the same time, being called out as the cause of failure.

You cannot question Kobe, because of the Kobe-tard run media in Los Angeles.
    If Kobe takes 40 shots and they lose.. it was the rest of*team that failed, as though..
    the other players refuse to shoot and just let the clock run out. *

Good players do not run AWAY from All-Time great players, they run TOWARDS that opportunity.
    C'mon man. Just stop it. Love him or hate him, dude is top 10 to 15 all-time.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    This post is very dumb. Kobe is 37 years old now coming off a serious injury, and the Lakers have zero depth. The Lakers are a bad team now. Howard knows that. We all know that. Unfortunately for your argument, this has nothing to do with what Kobe Bryant accomplished in the NBA from age 19 to age 36. The entire post is a waste of time.
    Well Kobe is 35 not 37....and not everyone knows LA is a bad team..Listen to LA talk radio...look at the responses from some of the KOBE-TARDS on this board...Laker fans believed they would win a championship this past season...they still believe they are a better team than Houston...YES...real basketball fans who are knowledgeable about the game knew and have known for 3 years, the Lakers were garbage...but Laker fans do not know that...or are in denial about it....and want to make DWIGHT THE SCAPEGOAT...

Kobe's inability to play within the framework of the offense has everything to do with what he "accomplished in the NBA from age 19 to age 35" . If Kobe had learned what Jordan learned in college from Dean Smith, the Lakers would not have been bounced out of the play offs in 98 by the Jazz....when Kobe went klang for klang from the field with 4 air balls in the last minute....he would have been able to play with Shaq for a few more years and win a few more championships.....instead of 5 years of mediocrity the team suffered after Shaq left....he would have been able to play with Dwight Howard...and the lakers would have been laughing by this time next year when free agents would have been hopping on the first flight out to LA to play with Dwight, & Kobe...

Team basketball is what he never understood...the team is what comes first....That's what Phil Jackson told him time and time again, its what Del Harris told him, its what Jordan told him to HIS FACE...to which Kobe ignored and instead challenged him to a game of one on one..

Last edited by Menses; 07-16-13 at 02:01 PM.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Shocker....Rat boy getting bitched by all for being "dumb"
    When r u going to realize you r a laughingstock here & wasting your time. obviously your time means nothing cause now you're working overtime under two handles trying to convince others that the obvious is actually not

You have not one supporter in your quest to look like a fool. It's Ratboy & his sock puppet alter ego Menses vs Kobe lovers & Kobe haters, Laker lovers & Laker haters. They all b#tch you Rat boy/Menses & sweep you under the rug as dumb & irrelevant. Figure it out bro, you're getting nowhere....

And, for goodness sakes, do yourself a favor & lose the ghost account. You're digging yourself a hole that's gonna bury you beyond reconcile. You're way past the embarrassment stage. Save some face while there's still a slither of opportunity

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

not sure if Dwights ( of all people) leaving LA can be a measure of where Kobe is at as a top player..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Actually goat...as much I love Miami and Lebron.....I believe the finals were in fact rigged for the Heat...but not in the same way....but thats a different story.....and please...do not make excuses for THE FIX OF THE 2010 NBA FINALS. lmao......that one has been signed sealed and delivered for 3 years...don't even bother.....re-read the thread if you must and go over the tapes if you must......ITS A WRAP
    The finals were rigged for the Heat? The Championship trophy was being wheeled out in game 6 with Lebron about to cry in the huddle because he knew it was over.

How's that for rigged? LOL you lost all credibility just now.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You know why Lebron scored 45 in game 6 against boston last year down 3-2 and why he had such a good series? Because Doc Rivers chose to double D. Wade on nearly every play and play James 1 on 1. He said it in multiple "wires" that TNT had on him during the games. Multiple times.

So go look at the stats, and you see that James put up much better numbers. Open your eyes. James never gets those numbers if Doc decides to double him instead of Wade. These are basic principles of the game.
    You two can't address this, because you only understand numbers. You don't understand the intricacies of the game of basketball. Neither of you are anywhere near my level when it comes to diagnosing the game. You have a long ways to go to catch up to me.

Menses

The finals were rigged for the Heat? The Championship trophy was being wheeled out in game 6 with Lebron about to cry in the huddle because he knew it was over.

How's that for rigged? LOL you lost all credibility just now.
    I half agree with you...there are times I am not so sure myself....but I am simply telling what you and Ratzz did not agree on.....I do believe Popovich threw that series..i could be wrong...hope I am....obviously it is not a team effort as far as the fix goes...it definitely wasn't the refs because they were pretty fair...but Pops decisions in this series were very suspicious....I am a Lebron fan as u can probably tell..and I root for the HEAT...and yet I am here telling you...admitting to something that I dun really want to do because I am indeed a fan that the series was not all on the up and up.......I have bashed the Lakers and Stern for the same thing over the years So I how can I not admit about the very team I root for?...i have to be honest....if you disagree that is fine....there is plenty of evidence to show it was a fair and up and up series....but I am only being honest...

Menses

You two can't address this, because you only understand numbers. You don't understand the intricacies of the game of basketball. Neither of you are anywhere near my level when it comes to diagnosing the game. You have a long ways to go to catch up to me.
    I do not disagree with that.....at all...but James was possessed that night....he did what he had to do..obviously Rivers made some mistakes that night....but give Jack is Jacket...Lebron showed up......there is no need to question our knowledge on the intricacies...of the game...and brag about how superior you are to us........shit the hell are we arguing about again? oh yeah if Kobe is an all time great.....well he is an all time great...but the guy is overrated.....and he ain't Lebron or Jordan...........you still gotta come to grips with that....

First 1234