Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Laker fans are angry at Dwight..when Kobe wanted out 6 years ago.for the same reasons

A lotta talk out there about Dwight not being able to handle the spotlight, Dwight isn't tough enough, Dwight doesn't have what it takes to wear the purple and gold....but I recall a player by the name of Kobe Bryant....who flat out demanded a trade after being bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st round two straight years...and missing the playoffs out right the year before...And all of this was after HE DEMANDED THAT JERRY BUSS TRADE SHAQ....

I don't recall Laker fans calling out Kobe for his lack of heart, I don't recall Laker Fan questioning Kobe's mental toughness...I don't recall Laker Fan calling him overrated...And yet after and injured Dwight Howard along with the Lakers were ousted in a 4 game sweep against a superior team, this is the talk of the town....Why is it when Kobe wanted out, we didn't hear any of this nonsense from Laker Fan? Why is it that when Dwight now wants out...his heart and mental toughness are being called into question? Lets take a walk down memory Lane...remember this?

Menses

Menses

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

delusional LA fans all over my facebook as well

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yes we remember Ratzz but he did return and won another title for them. Fans can be forgiving ecspecially if you win!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Rat boy just wont quit
    stick to one handle bro....