leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

mmmkay...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

they already were a lock for the playoffs beofre getting him, but this is not that big of a deal because of the guys they are giving up in the trade

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

No.

They have no one upfront. Their defense will still suck as their only good defender is Jrue Holiday. They will be good though and are definitely trying, that's for sure.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    No.

They have no one upfront. Their defense will still suck as their only good defender is Jrue Holiday. They will be good though and are definitely trying, that's for sure.
    Anthony Davis isn't a good defensive player? I didn't watch many Hornet games last year but I always thought he was pretty good at protecting the rim. Monty Williams is a defensive minded coach, I don't think defense will be a problem next year.

Pelicans should make a run at the playoffs next year. Starting lineup of Jrue, Eric Gordon, Tyreke, Ryan Anderson and Anthony Davis is pretty damn solid. Good mixture of young guys and veterans.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Anthony Davis isn't a good defensive player? I didn't watch many Hornet games last year but I always thought he was pretty good at protecting the rim. Monty Williams is a defensive minded coach, I don't think defense will be a problem next year.

Pelicans should make a run at the playoffs next year. Starting lineup of Jrue, Eric Gordon, Tyreke, Ryan Anderson and Anthony Davis is pretty damn solid. Good mixture of young guys and veterans.
    Agree with your last sentence and your right A. Davis is a good defender. I was just watching some film when they played the Spurs they were very close to beating them, playing good defense.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a shot blocker. But he still lacks a lot in terms of post D and even pick and roll. He will be really good one day I believe.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Aminu is an elite defender and he will play plenty still