Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

•• it really wasn't Kobe – …Dwight wanted less money. (a lot less)

$30 Million LESS... much better deal..

especially if you hate money like Superman does.

he also wanted to be far away from great beaches will killer blonds in G-string bikinis..
    and closer to the rodeo steer to practice on weekends and off-season. Good to exercise back post surgery // long-term healing.*

by the way.. Kobe TOTALLY won this war with Howard --totally. (GO Lakers) f-u everybody else.

Kobe immediately 'unfollowed' Dwight on Twitter and he is just sick about it. Dwight is*miserable.
    He called up Kupchak and Kobe to beg them to take him back..

it's in Kobe's hands now. He will announce by the 10th, on wether He will allow Dwight to return.*

hmm..i wonder if He will forgive him.. ? * does he Dwight even deserve to be forgiven..?!?!?!*

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    gotta post a current photo
    like a photo of him limping around

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Dude, U do realize there is NO STATE INCOME TAX in Houston ..in essence it brings the total close to his deal in LA by a good bit + more marketing as he will be the main guy there instead of Kobe in LA and Houston's basketball connection with China = more money..Basketball wise, he might actually get the ball a bit more and be more motivated.

Btw, I'm not even a Houston fan, so maybe research a bit nxt time??? but I do agree about "great beaches will killer blonds in G-string bikinis.." this seems like a valid point

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I lived in LA for 12 years and couldn't wait to get the fukk out. Nickel and dime you on everything. Taxes out the ass (13.3%) and EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY is in your pocket. Want to go out to a club? $75 valet, $100 cover, $20 drinks, prepare to pay ~$500 a night just to go out. A loaf of bread is twice as much in Cali then it is in most places. Then to add, the people are fake and shake, woman are gold digging hoes, the Pacific ocean is cold as ice, the police are corrupt as hell and the housing prices are ridiculous. LA is a good place to visit on vacation but you don't want to live there.

I moved to Houston at the right time, before the LA housing collapse. Houston's economy is the best in the country. California companies are moving here in droves. Construction everywhere, money everywhere, you can conduct business very easily here. Property is on the rise, schools and education on the rise, people are on the rise. The entire state of Texas is booming right now. Houston, Dallas, Austin and SA are all in the top 10 of fastest most economical cities in the US. Watch the trends, get in front of the bubble and ride the gravy train.

It's hot as hell but that's why you buy a pool. It's flat as hell so don't expect any Cali mountains but you don't have to worry about earthquakes either. The woman are just as hot if you know where to look and much easier to talk to.

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

cant wait to get rid of kobe. lakers may be a great team with all that 2014-15 cap space. but first they need to get rid of kobe

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I lived in LA for 12 years and couldn't wait to get the fukk out. Nickel and dime you on everything. Taxes out the ass (13.3%) and EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY is in your pocket. Want to go out to a club? $75 valet, $100 cover, $20 drinks, prepare to pay ~$500 a night just to go out. A loaf of bread is twice as much in Cali then it is in most places. Then to add, the people are fake and shake, woman are gold digging hoes, the Pacific ocean is cold as ice, the police are corrupt as hell and the housing prices are ridiculous. LA is a good place to visit on vacation but you don't want to live there.

I moved to Houston at the right time, before the LA housing collapse. Houston's economy is the best in the country. California companies are moving here in droves. Construction everywhere, money everywhere, you can conduct business very easily here. Property is on the rise, schools and education on the rise, people are on the rise. The entire state of Texas is booming right now. Houston, Dallas, Austin and SA are all in the top 10 of fastest most economical cities in the US. Watch the trends, get in front of the bubble and ride the gravy train.

It's hot as hell but that's why you buy a pool. It's flat as hell so don't expect any Cali mountains but you don't have to worry about earthquakes either. The woman are just as hot if you know where to look and much easier to talk to.
    Galleria Mall?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

ur dumb his contract is 30 mill less because there's 1 less year on it for houston.

dumbass....

he's making pretty much the same per year.

what a fool you are.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    $30 Million LESS... much better deal..

especially if you hate money like Superman does.

he also wanted to be far away from great beaches will killer blonds in G-string bikinis..
    and closer to the rodeo steer to practice on weekends and off-season. Good to exercise back post surgery // long-term healing.*

by the way.. Kobe TOTALLY won this war with Howard --totally. (GO Lakers) f-u everybody else.

Kobe immediately 'unfollowed' Dwight on Twitter and he is just sick about it. Dwight is*miserable.
    He called up Kupchak and Kobe to beg them to take him back..

it's in Kobe's hands now. He will announce by the 10th, on wether He will allow Dwight to return.*

hmm..i wonder if He will forgive him.. ? * does he Dwight even deserve to be forgiven..?!?!?!*
    LMAOOOO........i don't think people realize the satirical nature of this post...I cannot wait till the Lakers visit Houston next year and get blown out...with any luck...they break the record for 3's in a game....again.........

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Damn Mac $75 for valet and $100 to get in? Those must be pretty exclusive high end places that don't appeal to most anyhow. I lived there almost 3 years and it was not that bad. You could go pretty much anywhere in Hollywood on the strip and parking was like $5\10 at most and covers were reasonable like most places.