InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Golden Nugget charging a Fremont Street Experience Fee

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...Experience+Fee

to their credit they don't charge a resort fee but why would a hotel guest pay for something that's free for everyone who just wanders through

just call it a fukkin resort fee and move on with it....they're bullshit to say they dont charge resort fee when they're charging for this

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I do quite well In baseball and basketball. I hit 58% in mlb last season and 69% during the mlb postseason playoffs. I hit at 72% in the recent NBA playoffsa and clipped a 55% record during the NBA season. Oh and most importantly All at +units. I've posted plays regularly numerous times but my threads was for the most part ignored. Seems that people here aren't interested in winning but more interested in the latest Lock thread from one of the forum idiots

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

$5 ain't bad. It's fun watching drunks outside the GN. Was looking forward to this year but the SBR crew won't be there.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I do quite well In baseball and basketball. I hit 58% in mlb last season and 69% during the mlb postseason playoffs. I hit at 72% in the recent NBA playoffsa and clipped a 55% record during the NBA season. Oh and most importantly All at +units. I've posted plays regularly numerous times but my threads was for the most part ignored. Seems that people here aren't interested in winning but more interested in the latest Lock thread from one of the forum idiots

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Caeser's/Harrah's properties started charging resort fees this year too and will no longer get my lodging dollars.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Caeser's/Harrah's properties started charging resort fees this year too and will no longer get my lodging dollars.
    so where you gonna go?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Nice to stay at the GN when stuff's happening on Fremont, but I'm sure the $50/night room people won't like the extra $5.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...Experience+Fee

to their credit they don't charge a resort fee but why would a hotel guest pay for something that's free for everyone who just wanders through

just call it a fukkin resort fee and move on with it....they're bullshit to say they dont charge resort fee when they're charging for this
    Wtf. So what Vegas hotels doesn't charge a fee now? It's getting ridiculous. I stayed at TI a few months ago and the resort fee is $25/ night.

anyways, how is GN now? Heard they renovated the hotel. I've been wanting to stay downtown Vegas for a while but never had a chance. Anyone got their rooms comped at GN before they've been there somehow??

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

went there saturday nite at 10pm and it was so dam hot -106 but street was packed .

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    so where you gonna go?
    Usually stay at Ballys/Harrahs/Flamingo every year and sometimes twice a year for Free up to $40 per night. Last I checked they wanted about $100/night plus $18 resort fee this year.
    Probably stay at the Fremont this year.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Fuk'in resort fees for shit people can see for free! Thats why I always tell the fuk'in hotel where I'm staying at, that I write hotel reviews online when I travel, so they don't fuk around and pull shit like that! You'd be surprise at what they'll do to not have you write and review bad shit about them!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

DEAD AS A HAMMER!