bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

Celtics in full tank mode, Rondo being shopped.

The Mavericks are engaging in trade talks involving Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo, sources tell DallasBasketball.com. Meanwhile, Dallas has taken a position on Chris Paul and is also investigating bids on point guards Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yeah they want wiggins. lots of teams will tank for a chance to get this guy next year i'm hearing. toronto, orlando, boston, etc.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quite impossible for it to happen. What assets do Mavs have?

Ok, if it's going to happen, I'm pretty sure Mavs will have to take the big contract of G.Wallace/Bass/Lee too for it to happen then give up 1st round picks and expiring contract of Shawn Marion.

Rondo will be their 3rd choice if they can't get CP3 or D12. There is very little chance they can get D12 and Rondo together considering the big fat contracts they will need to absorb from Celtics.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 06-30-13 at 09:21 AM.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Honestly I don't even know if tanking is going to be necessary. Its a deep enough draft Wiggins won't be the only superstar to come out of it. Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Marcus Smart will also be there so you've got at least 5 options if you're looking for an instant impact player next year.