daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Cody Zeller is the legit SUPERSTAR on this draft! Jordan made the right pick..

Multiple all-stars.. Future HOFer.. Cody will represent this draft 10 yrs from now..

He should've been the 1st pick but the guy is white.. NBA is racist against white athletes.. They don't show them enough RESPECT!

Bobcats will be in the playoffs.. and will reach the ECF with Cody Zeller in town..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

... i know you are fukking around...some people might actually think you are serious though

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    ... i know you are fukking around...some people might actually think you are serious though
    I'm fukking serious.. Cody is the GEM on this draft.. Bobcats got the steal of century!

raydog

mother of god...i thought hoped prayed you were fukking around... only time will tell...right now he is going to be made a bitch by everyone... besides very few, drafting white centers is the equivalent of going full retard .. good luck to him

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Eaton, Cherokee Parks, Kelly Tripuka, Pete Chillcutt, Greg Ostertag, Eric Montross, Jake Voskuhl, Bill Wennington, Sedale Threat....I have to agree with Raydog.

raydog

marc gasol is doing okay...besides him, i really cant think of a single white center who has made any impact in the nba in the last 30yrs. sikma and laimbeer would be the closest thing to even decent ... the rest have been busts... and no, kaman nor birdman are worth a shit, sorry.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

marc gasol is doing okay...besides him, i really cant think of a single white center who has made any impact in the nba in the last 30yrs. sikma and laimbeer would be the closest thing to even decent ... the rest have been busts... and no, kaman nor birdman are worth a shit, sorry.
    Gasol isnt technically white be is from europe.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Cody Zeller was bigger than most college ball players and never had much of a post up game.. he scored a ton on fast breaks

now that he is the nba he will be man handled by by much stronger guys... he sure is hell is not dwight howard or shaq

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Gasol isnt technically white be is from europe.
    you catch my drift...I could just as easily say Non-Black centers too.... historically, drafting white/non-black centers has been a huge waste of money

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cody Zeller will be a power forward not a center. He could be a great one...has all the ability. He had a standing 35" vertical...higher than guards like Olidipo and McLemore...which is crazy. He can beat his guy down court every time so he needs a guard (and philosophy) that pushes the ball downcourt. He'll need to add some weight which is normal for 90% of the kids leaving that early. Most importantly...needs to LEARN SOME SHOT FAKES!! I watched every IU game and he always just goes right to the hole....need to shot fake and pivot the other way some times. A month with a great big man coach and a tape of Olajuwon would do him wonders.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Cody Zeller was bigger than most college ball players and never had much of a post up game.. he scored a ton on fast breaks

now that he is the nba he will be man handled by by much stronger guys... he sure is hell is not dwight howard or shaq

Who is? Shaq is retired and Howard can't do much because A. He's an asshole B. They just foul him and he misses. Zeller will be a power forward....much more talented Pao(?) Gasol

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Yeh, Gasol isnt white, he's eurotrash. Rick Smits was a beast, but again not white.
    As far as WHITE guys you can only really say Kevin Love. And possibly David Lee.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

asik too

i like zeller, hope he succeeds

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Yeh, Gasol isnt white, he's eurotrash. Rick Smits was a beast, but again not white.
    As far as WHITE guys you can only really say Kevin Love. And possibly David Lee.

I've met Smits....you don't get any whiter than that. You want white American centers...hmmm? Kevin McHale....Sabonis from Russia was pretty great way back when. Jack Sikma....not very many. Tom Chambers but he was more like Dirk alot of outside shooting.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    love and lee are power forwards, pay attention...

smits was decent, but he only avg. 6 boards a game...pitiful for a guy 7'4 .. gasol has been better than smits for years now...

sabonis okay big guy too... there are only a few since the 80s

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

stern passed the torch to silver...

lakerboy passed the torch to diehomo...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brook Lopez is a young all-star but not sure if full white

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I was just happy to see he was alive and well.....after being lost in the 2-3 zone for months

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Brook Lopez is a young all-star but not sure if full white
    since his last name is Lopez I dont think he counts as white

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

zeller might do ok, but to be drafted that high was not a smart move

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Cody Zeller overrated. He was blocked all day and pushed around all over the floor by those syracuse colored bigs.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Cody Zeller overrated. He was blocked all day and pushed around all over the floor by those syracuse colored bigs.
    Michael Jordan got his ass handed to him by Indiana in his last college game and he turned out to be fairly decent. Read what I posted earlier and watch that tape again....all he needs to do is shot fake and the bro's going for the 18 row block everytime will either foul or look stupid as you're scoring. Zeller getting shoved around is big news but funny how Noel is supposed to be so good at 6'11" 205?

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    I was just happy to see he was alive and well.....after being lost in the 2-3 zone for months

Sorry but doesn't make up for 1987. Bobby Knight took a bunch of white boys and CBA scrubs like Keith Smart and beat your "legendary" coach with NBA'ers like Derrick Coleman, Rony Seikaly and Sherman Douglass.....maybe if Boeheim hired assistant coaches that watched game film instead of spending their time banging ball boys then he'd be a bigger winner.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think his whole family is a joke. Zeller and the Plumlee's are college pro's.

Maximizing payout with play in college.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

TwoWays

The great white hype, lol. You uncolored people make me laugh. kid is a joke. Gimme an undrafted colored anytime over these zellers

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    so u dont think hes the next Lebron like OP?

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Cody Zeller is overrated and is a huge liability on D.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Stallion 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

opie nominating his own post.

epic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biff

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Best rooking in the summer league.

Everyone else beyond garbage and shooting 30%.

We'll see how the real season goes.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

How about this superstar back a few years ago

Bryant Reeves
    Bryant Reeves (born June 8, 1973 in Fort Smith, Arkansas) is an American retired professional basketball player for the NBA's Vancouver Grizzlies. He was nicknamed Big Country by his college teammate Byron Houston after Reeves was amazed following his first airplane flight across the United States,[1] having grown up in the small community of Gans, Oklahoma.
    7 feet tall and weighing between 275 and 300 pounds, Reeves was an imposing physical presence on the court and was primed to become a dominant center in the NBA. After a strong collegiate career with Oklahoma State University, where he averaged 21.5 points per game as a senior and led OSU to the 1995 Final Four, Reeves became the Grizzlies' first-ever draft choice, selected sixth overall in the 1995 NBA Draft.
    Reeves played six seasons with the Grizzlies. After averaging 13.3 points per game in a solid rookie season, he averaged 16.2 points per game in 1997 and was subsequently awarded with a six-year, $61.8 million contract extension. The next season, 1997-98, was his best, when he averaged 16.3 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 1.08 blocked shots per game. During that season, he scored a career-high 41 points against the Boston Celtics.
    After 1998, weight-control problems and injuries began to take a toll on Reeves, and his numbers fell off dramatically. He was still starting at center for the Grizzlies, but his minutes per game dropped, and his field goal percentage dropped significantly. Eventually, after the Grizzlies moved to Memphis, Tennessee, in 2001, Reeves started the season on the injured list due to chronic back pain and was never able to play another game (the only games he played with the team in Memphis were two preseason games). He retired from the league midway through the 2001-2002 season.[2]

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

mother of god...i thought hoped prayed you were fukking around... only time will tell...right now he is going to be made a bitch by everyone... besides very few, drafting white centers is the equivalent of going full retard .. good luck to him
    Drafting white kids period

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

White guys for the most part cannot get it done in the nba, too slow, not athletic, not strong..they have a small role but that is it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    White guys for the most part cannot get it done in the nba, too slow, not athletic, not strong..they have a small role but that is it.
    The Euros can play some of them anyway... American white kids are awesome in college but in the Nba not so much for the reasons you listed. jimmer old first rd pick jimmer remember this kid the great white hope

TwoWays

The only legit white boy in this year's draft belongs to the Celtics. His nickname is KO, kelly olynyk. This kid is for real. Actually he was usually the best player on court in those summer league games, including the coloreds.

12 Last