SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 10/07 - WNBA

10/07

Moneyline

Phoenix Mercury +115

This is an elimination game for Phoenix for the WNBA CHAMPIONSHIP. Phoenix has NEVER lost 3 straight this season. Bonner was sick last game and didn't get much play but she is all well and ready to play now. I believe Phoenix is to relentless to lose this game and only win one game this series Championship. I expect them to come out strong and pounce on Indiana. Phoenix Coach and team seemed very determined based on their pre-game 4 quotes. They also talked about getting to the free throw line more. In game one they had 38 free throw attempts, 38! In game 2 24 and game 3 only 12. So I expect the the free throw attempts to be high game 4. I expect Tangela, Tameka, Taylor, and Bonner to contribute more than what they did in game 3. As I said before if Phoenix lose they lose the Championship and obviously no one on that team wants that. So again I expect them to be determined to get a W. Also Phoenix shot 3-17 from the 3 point line 17.6 percent! This will not happen again lol. And if you compare the box score stats from all 3 games game 3 was their WORST performance, BUT THEY ALMOST AND SHOULD HAVE WON THAT A LOL.

WNBA Season Record: 26-17
    WNBA Playoff Record: 1-0

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Phoenix wins by 13 and the bookies had the line at Indiana Fever -2.5... "C'mon Son" LOL.

I am done with WNBA 09 season! It's good to close the season out with a W. Updated playoff record 2-0. There will be no play for me with game 5. I'm just going to enjoy it lol. Everyone say it with me...

$Terminated$

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Phoenix wins by 13 and the bookies had the line at Indiana Fever -2.5... "C'mon Son" LOL.

I am done with WNBA 09 season! It's good to close the season out with a W. Updated playoff record 2-0. There will be no play for me with game 5. I'm just going to enjoy it lol. Everyone say it with me...

$Terminated$

Congrats! I had Phoenix +1 in the first half to win 3 units. Nice for the books to give us an easy line

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

They were juicy ML odds and I am glad a lot of us were able to take advantage of them. I'm going to end the WNBA season with a win too, god knows what happens in game 5.

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Terminated!