Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe just a role player for early Rings .. (stats 2000 NBA FINALS)

NBA 2000 FINALS

GAME 1

Shaquille O'Neal 43 Pts. (21-31 FG) *
    Kobe Bryant 14 pts. (6-13 FG)*

http://web.archive.org/web/200102101.../boxscore.html

GAME 2

Shaquille O'Neal 40 Pts. (11-18 FG)
    Kobe Bryant 2 pts. (1-3 FG)

GAME 3

Shaquille O'Neal 33 Pts. (15-24 FG)
    Kobe Bryant 0 pts. (DNP)

http://web.archive.org/web/200102100.../boxscore.html

GAME 4

Shaquille O'Neal 36 Pts. (13-25 FG)
    Kobe Bryant 28 pts. (14-27)

GAME 5

Shaquille O'Neal 35 Pts. (17-27 FG)
    Kobe Bryant 8 pts. (4-20 FG)*

GAME 6

Shaquille O'Neal 41 Pts. (19-32 FG)
    Kobe Bryant 26 pts. (8-27 FG)

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL 38 PTS ppg. (6 games)
    Kobe Bryant* 13.3 Pts. ppg (5 games) DNP game 3

you Kobe-girls really need to stop crediting Shaq's
    hard work and success to Kobe.

Those Rings HAPPEN. with or without Kobe on those teams.
    Somebody else steps in..*

i can do the others, but it is a waste of time.. the dude has been jacking up and missing tons of shots for two decades. Kobe is the ALL-TIME NBA MISSED SHOTS LEADER.

Nobody has missed MORE FGs and NOBODY ever will touch that record.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LastNBAKing

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8896

"Carry me to a title Mr. Oneal"

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Oh boy here we go again with the Kobe threads.

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You're right who needs Kobe.. Fisher and Shaq coulda 3peated alone. Get real.. If Kobe was just a mere role player he wouldn't have flourished into the great player he has become.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    You're right who needs Kobe.. Fisher and Shaq coulda 3peated alone. Get real.. If Kobe was just a mere role player he wouldn't have flourished into the great player he has become.
    i think you mean greatest 'ballhog' ever... truly the greatest..

nobody takes LESS money to play WITH Kobe... nobody.

Half of the HEAT took LESS dough to be on that team... INCLUDING LEBRON... WADE..

they all make HALF of what KOBE does... Kobe WOULD NEVER take a pay cut..
    or let somebody approach his salary, (even if it improved his chances of winning another)

Kobe will never play another playoff game. Mark my words on that.*

Ratzz

this is exactly why Dwight Howard will NOT sign again with the Lakers..
    because of Kobe's lack of camaraderie and leadership.

He's the BOSS alright.. he will let you know that all day..
    but not your mate. No brotherhood.*

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

You do realize that Phil Jackson wanted to trade Kobe for Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion. Kobe was easily replaceable....What happened to LA after Shaq Left? They missed the playoffs. Shaq had a ring within two years with Wade. Kobe almost whinned his way out of Los Angeles until Gasol and Bynum were brought in to carry him to another title....How many rings would a young Lebron James win with a young Shaq? Il give you a hint...not one, not two, not three.....LOL

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

pretty sure MWP, S. Blake & most recently S. Nash all took less than market value to join Kobe but no need to sprinkle in any facts while Rat boy trolls his idol....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    You do realize that Phil Jackson wanted to trade Kobe for Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion. Kobe was easily replaceable....What happened to LA after Shaq Left? They missed the playoffs. Shaq had a ring within two years with Wade. Kobe almost whinned his way out of Los Angeles until Gasol and Bynum were brought in to carry him to another title....How many rings would a young Lebron James win with a young Shaq? Il give you a hint...not one, not two, not three.....LOL
    PRICELESS.

If Lebron goes to LA when Kobe did... they win 8-9 together..

who scores most is of no consequence to him.. at .560 FG%, he could have led the league in scoring easiy..
    but he wanted the wins more. Better for team..

and NO WAY he chases Shaq and Phil Jackson out of town.. he wants to win.. (what a dumbass silly power move)

First, he chases two Hall-of-Famers away..
    and THEN is shocked and surprised that he can't win Championships by himself?!?!?!

SO the Laker F.O. goes out and gets him two 7-Footers.. and he immediately starts taking all the credit again.
    (acknowledging no one's efforts but his own)

it is both sad and hilarious at the same time.*

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

this is so stupid, Kobe was just a teenager in 2000

how many game winning baskets Shaq made in his career late in the 4th? LOL
    i bet its less than 5

that fuking guerrilla couldnt even make his FTs

kobe over the fuking guerrilla anyday

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    pretty sure MWP, S. Blake & most recently S. Nash all took less than market value to join Kobe but no need to sprinkle in any facts while Rat boy trolls his idol....

LOL.. what other team is stupid enough to pay Nash, $27,000,000 over 3 yrs.?! * 39 yrs. OLD (missed half of season)

Phoenix
    absolutely made fools of Laker F.O. in this move.

talk about a great recycling program!! shuld be an award for best trade.

TWO 1st Round Picks
    TWO 2nd Round Picks

(AND Save a TON of money).

PRICELESS.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Shaqs strategy:
    gimme the ball the first 3 quarters let me get my points
    if the game is really close late in the 4th i dont want the ball, give it to kobe, because god knows i have no game in those situations and cant even make my FTs
    if we win i take all the credit

una13ombr

Once again ratfag talking about what if's... if lebron goes to LA they win 8-9 lol. All your arguments are based off of the unknown and speculation. You're a dipshit bro

Ratzz

Once again ratfag talking about what if's... if lebron goes to LA they win 8-9 lol. All your arguments are based off of the unknown and speculation. You're a dipshit bro
    the moron is you, honey

when Lebron gets 2-3 more League MVPs.. and 2-3 more Finals MVPs, and Kobe is no longer mentioned
    at all... by anyone.. then you will see.

the die-hard Kobe fan tends to be obtuse (i will wait while you look this word up)...

...waiting....

...waiting... okay.

so, notice that people are already phasing Kobe out when discussing Lebron..
    it used to be "Lebron or Kobe?"

now it's Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Michael Jordan, ..
    Lebron is in a very special group of players which kobe is not..

Multiple LEAGUE MVP winners,
    AND Multiple FINALS MVP winners.

your avatar will never touch a ball in the playoffs again. ever.

ya might wanna change that avatar, you're gonna date yourself

Ratzz

2000 NBA Finals

SHAQ 38.0 PPG
    k0be 13.3 ppg (oops!)

RO-LE PLA-YAH!!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Thats what happens when you get caught up in the LA lifestyle

una13ombr

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    the moron is you, honey

when Lebron gets 2-3 more League MVPs.. and 2-3 more Finals MVPs, and Kobe is no longer mentioned
    at all... by anyone.. then you will see.

the die-hard Kobe fan tends to be obtuse (i will wait while you look this word up)...

...waiting....

...waiting... okay.

so, notice that people are already phasing Kobe out when discussing Lebron..
    it used to be "Lebron or Kobe?"

now it's Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Michael Jordan, ..
    Lebron is in a very special group of players which kobe is not..

Multiple LEAGUE MVP winners,
    AND Multiple FINALS MVP winners.

your avatar will never touch a ball in the playoffs again. ever.

ya might wanna change that avatar, you're gonna date yourself
    Once again speculation about what Lebron WILL do in the future, truth is you don't know. Give up your hate for Kobe, hes a great player. Not to mention all you keep doing is rambling about the 2000 NBA finals, Kobe got away from the Shaq shadow the second he won an NBA finals without him. Then took it a step farther a won another dipshit. But you fail to talk about those two championships, as if they never happened. Kobe and role player in the same sentence.. hilarious.. you get dumber and dumber with each post you type

Ratzz

Lebron likely will double his present awards and distinctions.

He will pass Kobe in scoring..

he is right behind him Career Rebounds..

and has passed him already in Assists (in 7 less yrs of play)

Lebron 27.6 PPG (career)
    k0be 25.5 PPG (career)*

Lebron 7.3 RPG (career)

k0be 5.3 RPG (career)*

Lebron 6.9 APG (career)
    k0be 4.8 APG (career)*

every category.. Lebron is higher. by the end of next year..
    he will pass him in Total Rebounds

and a few yrs after that, he will pass him in
    • Total Points..*and at least
    • double the amount of Finals MVP Awards..

he already has 4X the amount of League MVP Awards.

say UnaBomber, you don't think it is odd.. that Laker fans chant "M-V-P"..."M-V-P"
    (whenever k0be lines up for a FT) i do.

k0be only won a SINGLE MVP award in 17 years of play.. versus a guy who won 4 out of 10.
    that would be like comparing a batter whose MVP average is .058 versus a guy who bats .400*

that is a BIG difference. We are talking about two entirely different categories of ability.

una13ombr

In the 2002–03 season, Bryant averaged 30 points per game and embarked on a historic run, posting 40 or more points in nine consecutive games while averaging 40.6 in the entire month of February. In addition, he averaged 6.9 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 2.2 steals per game, all career highs to that point. Bryant was once again voted to both the All-NBA and All-Defensive 1st teams, and came in third place in voting for the MVP award.

* MVP awards are bullshit, Kobe has always been shafted in my opinion so lets stop talking about those

Ratzz

In the 2002–03 season, Bryant averaged 30 points per game and embarked on a historic run, posting 40 or more points in nine consecutive games while averaging 40.6 in the entire month of February. In addition, he averaged 6.9 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 2.2 steals per game, all career highs to that point. Bryant was once again voted to both the All-NBA and All-Defensive 1st teams, and came in third place in voting for the MVP award.

* MVP awards are bullshit, Kobe has always been shafted in my opinion so lets stop talking about those
    yes, but a little itsie-bitsie 9 game stretch is not an entire year.. why no MVP Award that year? ball-hogging is not difficult..
    just jack up the shot instead of sharing the ball.. 30 pts. on 40 shots a game? I have seen games this past year, where k0be took MORE shots than ALL THE OTHER STARTERS COMBINED.

of course he scores over 35.. but they lose the game and don't crack 80 for the game.
    (then k0be fans act like that was a good thing)

Tracy McGrady once scored 13 Pts in less than a minute, so what.

IF KOBE WAS REALLY A GREAT PLAYER... (historic, Top 10 All-Time) he would have at LEAST 2-3 League MVP Awards...at least. Period. No discussion.*

you have to sustain greatness,*for more than a handful of games..
    not some shitty, twiddle-dink little streak... so you are telling me that because k0be became Lebron for 9 games, he deserves special consideration?!!

you mention kobe's 6.9 Rebounds and 5.9 Assists for 9 games like it's a big deal.. (career highs for Kobe)
    those are BOTH LESS than Lebron's career Average.*

Lebron career Rebounds Per Game 7.3 *>> Playoffs 8.6
    Lebron career Assists per Game 6.9 >> Playoffs 6.7

Kobes best two weeks ever is BELOW Lebron's "ho-hum" career Average game in Rebs and Assists. Think about that.
    K0be is a scorer, not a complete player. Not an MVP. That is why he mustered just one. I am afraid that all the sports writers that voted agree with me.

i feel bad for you. There simply is NO COMPARISON between Lebron and Kobe.
    This is apparent to me now, it will only become apparent to you in the years to come.*

Ratzz

..and came in third place in voting for the MVP award. (waaah-waah)

man, check all this whining out...

Q: is there an Award for 3rd Place?

una13ombr

lol you're a jackass and your arguments have no valid points. You're obviously a bitter Kobe hater who simply doesn't like the dude. Its really that simple. To put him in a "role player" category is a joke, and pretty much that's when you lost all creditability to anything you have been saying.

And for the love of God stop writing like a 15 YeAr OLd GiRL WhO jUsT DiScoVeRed AOL ChAT

you are a F A G G O T

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Unabomber ratzz is owning you with straight stats. Ever heard the saying people lie, numbers don't? Well the numbers are there, also I believe Lebron is the youngest to score 15k points, he most definitely pass Kobe.

una13ombr

He's not owning me at all dipshit, all he keeps doing is referring to the 2000 NBA finals. When Kobe was very young, he constantly leaves out the rest of Kobe's accomplishments as well as never even mentioning the other two titles Kobe has won without Shaq.

Go back and read the forum.. Also any stats I throw out he ignores because he is a one sided idiot who hates Kobe.

una13ombr

Not to mention the very basis of his ENTIRE argument is on the fact of what Lebron MIGHT do in the future.. get real as of today Kobe has accomplished more. PERIOD

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8896

He's not owning me at all dipshit, all he keeps doing is referring to the 2000 NBA finals. When Kobe was very young, he constantly leaves out the rest of Kobe's accomplishments as well as never even mentioning the other two titles Kobe has won without Shaq.

Go back and read the forum.. Also any stats I throw out he ignores because he is a one sided idiot who hates Kobe.
    you giving Ratzz an audience.

una13ombr

Nothing else to say on the issue. G O A T

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Wow another Kobe/Lakers hater.

How original.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Unabomber ratzz is owning you with straight stats. Ever heard the saying people lie, numbers don't? Well the numbers are there, also I believe Lebron is the youngest to score 15k points, he most definitely pass Kobe.
    thank you, Git-Lo

I am owning him, (actually the Lebron is) i am just presenting the stats..

all Kobe-people are the same.. when you present with ANY facts that do not support the fairy-tale
    in their minds, that Kobe is the best ever.. the start calling you names...

they simply do not have any other argument.
    They claim that Kobe was injured for some of the 2000 Finals... yet the Lakers managed to win without him..
    thus proving his mere fortune and not integral role in those Championships. Kobe fans point to those 5 Rings
    like he averaged 38 PPG instead of 13.3 PPG like he did. Sad. Child-like delusion.

Boy, they really throw a tantrum*when the actual facts reveal otherwise.*

that series was won almost entirely on Shaq's near astounding 40 PPG performance in that series.
    if i had been a Laker fan, i would have been furious at Kobe for chasing away such a dominant Center.
    who would do that? (lemme guess)

cheers to you, GL

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Shaq only won 1 MVP award so he must be garbage too. And you mean to tell me a SF gets more rebounds than a SG? Kobe has played with true centers and PF's his entire career. But yeah he should be in the paint getting rebounds. Lebron has always HAD to rebound on his teams. He is also what, 50LBS heavier? LeBron is obviously a much better passer, and more willing passer, but Kobe will always be the better shooter (not necessarily scorer).