BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Lebron won't win another ring in Miami

He was very lucky to win this year.

Wade is breaking down. Bosh isn't dominant. I could go on.

Lebron may win another title but it will be with another team. I don't see Miami getting through another run next year when the Bulls are healthy, the Pacers have another year together, OKC and the Lakers are healthy, etc.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Are you trying to be lakerboy or something?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

these ppl crack me up...god i hope their enough of you to give us decent lines on them in the playoffs again..

2daBank

okc that team never beating bron..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Probably not. OKC won't spend the money they need to despite being one of the most profitable teams in the league. They're top 10, obviously not New York or LA.

Lebron will goto LA and win another ring or something. I don't think this Heat team will have enough in the tank next year. The Bulls will be better and so will the Pacers.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Bosh had zero points today.

That said, it's a bit premature to say that. Who's beating them in the East next year? Nobody. All they have to do is win one series.

FYI 5dimes current has Heat +250/Field -350

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

He makes a good point though, does wade have another 82 game season in him? i doubt it.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Probably not. OKC won't spend the money they need to despite being one of the most profitable teams in the league. They're top 10, obviously not New York or LA.

Lebron will goto LA and win another ring or something. I don't think this Heat team will have enough in the tank next year. The Bulls will be better and so will the Pacers.
    Watch Pat Riley.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    He makes a good point though, does wade have another 82 game season in him? i doubt it.
    He can just chill it till the playoffs and not play at full intensity. 30 mins a game or so. He could even probably sit out the season and the Heat would still get the #1 spot in the East.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Because Bron owns Durant and always will.

It's not like Riley is just going to sit on this same roster for the next 5 years. Heat will get better. Not sure how you can make such a bold statement like that not even knowing what the landscape of the NBA will look like next year.

For the sake of your team though, you guys need to find a way to get rid of Perkins and somehow get a low post scorer.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Pacers are a solid team but dont have the superstar needed to win. Lakers are an old joke why even bring them up. Chicago is the biggest challenge IF rose knee ok but that is yet to be seen. But its a mistake to assume Mia wont improve. Bosh may be traded and Wade will get his knee fixed.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    if not then you just add a few more shooters, ditch bosh for a big that doesnt get pushed around and viola..

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

False .. Heats will upgrade and will be more experienced. They still can pull it off for a 3 peat

2daBank

Bulls? give me a fukkin break. rose showed what a gutless bitch he was this yr, that dude will never keep bron from the finals.. all heat have to do to handle pacers is get a big that will bang problem solved, id ditch bosh but guess they wont..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Because Bron owns Durant and always will.

It's not like Riley is just going to sit on this same roster for the next 5 years. Heat will get better. Not sure how you can make such a bold statement like that not even knowing what the landscape of the NBA will look like next year.

For the sake of your team though, you guys need to find a way to get rid of Perkins and somehow get a low post scorer.
    Why do people always make it about my team?

OKC isn't winning a title anytime soon. Perkins is the worst starting center in the league, they won't spend the money they need to, and they just lost Mo Cheeks to the Pistons.

OKC will win like 55 games and lose in the second or third round next year. I'm pretty consistent and honest about my team but this thread isn't about them.

This Heat lineup will have big time trouble winning it again next year. I don't think I'm really going out on a huge limb either since the field is -350.

Does everyone think they're going to three peat?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I keep saying "the big 3" and keep laughing when I see Bosh's stats for game 7

Where does Bosh play next year

LeBron and Wade basically told that dino to stay the fukk out of their way in game 7... the big boys gotta make plays

I like the play where he got blocked at the rim and fell down on his ass... looking like a pussy bitch

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

LeBron and Wade basically told that dino to stay the fukk out of their way in game 7... the big boys gotta make plays

I like the play where he got blocked at the rim and fell down on his ass... looking like a pussy bitch
    Riley is too loyal to trade him. Honestly would trade him to the Pacers for David West straight up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

he only pissed me off twice, he took a 20 footer that had me cussing and then that trey in the corner, wtf was he doing out there, dude thinks he damn 3 point shooter.. every time birdman was out and bosh was in i was bitching for them to put birdman back in..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Riley is too loyal to trade him. Honestly would trade him to the Pacers for David West straight up.
    why would pacers do that? they know he soft.. im sure he stays since they won but id trade him for a bag of balls and a journeyman big that just wants to rebound..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

he only pissed me off twice, he took a 20 footer that had me cussing and then that trey in the corner, wtf was he doing out there, dude thinks he damn 3 point shooter.. every time birdman was out and bosh was in i was bitching for them to put birdman back in..
    yeah him taking 3's all playoffs long was comical

gotta go to youtube and watch highlights from Toronto to actually remember this guy making plays haha!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gonna be some factors in place does Bron stay, Bosh ge shipped, Wade give another 3\4 good healthy years? A lot of old names on that bench past their prime as well. I see Bron staying tho he does not wanna be a leap around guy and he is in a great city, great gm, and it will be a prime spot for other free agents to land and help him. He could easily win more in Miami if he stays because he is the leagues best player end of story.

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

KING JAMES

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I'm 99.9% sure someone made this exact same thread last year when they won. So no surprise here.

And I'm 200% sure this thread will be made again next time LeBron wins a ring.

bjb7223

i'm 1000% sure this thread will be jumped back up in june 2014.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

He was very lucky to win this year.

Wade is breaking down. Bosh isn't dominant. I could go on.

Lebron may win another title but it will be with another team. I don't see Miami getting through another run next year when the Bulls are healthy, the Pacers have another year together, OKC and the Lakers are healthy, etc.
    Lakers wouldn't win one game against OKC with a healthy Westbrook

FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 718

I think Bosh has the potential to play better, obviously he sucked during this post-season save a few "good" games here and there but I believe it has a lot to do with the Heat running small ball and having him shoot midrange jumpers for an entire regular season - think about that, it's not easy to change those habits in the span of 20ish games when that's all you did in games and practiced for an entire year. I think next year they'll have Wade take it easy (monitor his minutes like Pops does for Ginobilli or Timmy), make Chris Bosh play big again instead of that midrange jump shooting non-sense and make some changes with the role players, maybe try to get younger. Riley will do something. With Wade deteriorating what they could really use is a playmaking PG, with Chalmers and Norris Cole being mostly scoring PGs, this will lift the burden off LeBron having to make as many plays and he'll be able to save his energy for more post-ups or defense or whatever he feels like doing. Plenty of options for Miami, although Indy and Chi will definitely be tough outs next year no matter what.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

My Bulls will win next year watch

Bell Curves
    Bell Curves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Lol, why are you assuming the other teams will be healthy?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Lakers wouldn't win one game against OKC with a healthy Westbrook
    This. Thunder son Lakers now + its called defense it's in the dictionary (Charles voice)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    My Bulls will win next year watch
    rose will never win anything, lost all respect for that clown..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think heat will stay intact for next season. i do think bosh was gona be the scapegoat if they didnt win.

indiana will be a year better. spurs will be a year older. clippers may become a younger boston west. tough to say really, the no vig line from 5 dimes is 3-1 for them getting a 3peat which is kinda surprising to me, you would think it would have been lower then that.

has lebron even peaked yet? probably not, hell only be 29 in december.

will wade break down completely? thats the big question.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 06-21-13 at 09:48 AM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i think heat will stay intact for next season. i do think bosh was gona be the scapegoat if they didnt win.

indiana will be a year better. spurs will be a year older. clippers may become a younger boston west. tough to say really, the no vig line from 5 dimes is 3-1 for them getting a 3peat which is kinda surprising to me, you would think it would have been lower then that.

has lebron even peaked yet? probably not, hell only be 29 in december.

will wade break down completely? thats the big question.

I can't believe Indy drafted Kawhi Leonard. How would Leonard & George look at sf and sg? Still think Indy can beat an older Heat team next year if they can get a shooter and a backup/starter point that can atleast handle the ball and break a trap. Danny Granger might be the shooter if he doesn't screw up the chemistry or George Hill as the 6th man. Jason Kidd was a bad hire for Brooklyn and I doubt Derrick Rose is anything like he was...not sold on Chicago either.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do people always make it about my team?

OKC isn't winning a title anytime soon. Perkins is the worst starting center in the league, they won't spend the money they need to, and they just lost Mo Cheeks to the Pistons.

OKC will win like 55 games and lose in the second or third round next year. I'm pretty consistent and honest about my team but this thread isn't about them.

This Heat lineup will have big time trouble winning it again next year. I don't think I'm really going out on a huge limb either since the field is -350.

Does everyone think they're going to three peat?
    Sorry for the off topic.

I think we will go back to the conference finals next year dude, at the very least. With or without Perkins, with a healthy westbrook there's no way in hell we are loosing to that terrible offense of the grizzlies.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bosh is nowhere near dominant. should be called big 2 not big 3.

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will always be the year that the spur let it get away rather then Miami win it all to me. You know what i mean

12 Last