jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

if anyone is bragging about calling the heat winning it all

can go finger f**k themselves. its not hard to see a rig and call it. stern said it was a great game n it wouldnt end any other way, no shhhitt!!

jhack704

i just dont understand why the nba wants t he heat to keep winning

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't think anyone is gonna break their arm patting themselves on the back. We are just smart enough to know how this was gonna end and unlike many not let our Bron hatred fuel stupidity with $$ in the line!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

so Ray Allen was guaranteed by the NBA to make that 3 with 5 seconds left game 6???

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Don't think anyone is gonna break their arm patting themselves on the back. We are just smart enough to know how this was gonna end and unlike many not let our Bron hatred fuel stupidity with $$ in the line!
    i won $220. shoulda bet more but im broke, this was as easy as it gets and was a lock from game 1

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

i dont understand why all these posters are saying its rigid, yet they bet SAS. if you really do believe its rigid, i dont, but if you do why not go big on the rig instead of betting against it?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uh you should be clowning the idiots who fukkin kept calling the Spurs. Those too dumb to see a fix. Free money there for the taking and they fukkin can't see it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm not here and don't do this to brag. I'm in it to try and win and for 2nd yr in a row and several years to come bron easy money if you can get over hating dude for no reason and except it. Actually hope ppl keep betting w blind hate so their lines stay reasonable

jhack704

yea ppl dont want to admit there is a fix, they want to feel all smart that they won a bet, shit id be just fine winning all my bets on a fix

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    yea ppl dont want to admit there is a fix, they want to feel all smart that they won a bet, shit id be just fine winning all my bets on a fix
    stop crying young lady.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    fix? Bron easy money cause he the best player by a mile and that what wins most the time in the nba since I was a kid.. Wasn't anything fixed about this, if anything I can make a strong case spurs got way more calls /no calls in their favor.. Sounds like more blind hate talking to me..

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm not here and don't do this to brag. I'm in it to try and win and for 2nd yr in a row and several years to come bron easy money if you can get over hating dude for no reason and except it. Actually hope ppl keep betting w blind hate so their lines stay reasonable
    i agree. lebron hatred saved me 50 cents on every dollar i put down in this one.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't stand Lebro but I loves the money and I'll be damned if I will let hatred get in the way of me getting free money. Get in where ya fit in.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

fix? Bron easy money cause he the best player by a mile and that what wins most the time in the nba since I was a kid.. Wasn't anything fixed about this, if anything I can make a strong case spurs got way more calls /no calls in their favor.. Sounds like more blind hate talking to me..