its comical

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

manu is god awful holy shit

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ginobili and Parker tanked games 6 and 7 I will never look at them the same after this.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

you must admit that stern has kept this final very exciting, except the last 2min!!

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Gibobili will be in a heat uniform next year.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Poppovich should be slapped for leaving shithead Ginobili in

Poppovich had several other players on the bench. Why he kept on with Ginobili I will never understand! It is past time to trade his sorry ass. Also what about all the sorry ass officiating again and the non calls on the Spurs? In Game 6 that was clearly a foul committed by Ray Allen on the last play. Shithead David Stern wanted the Heat to win. Fortunately I took the Spurs +4 at half and Spurs +8 for the game! Duncan could have tied it when it was 88 - 90. If that had happened the outcome would clearly have been different. Kawai Leonard is going to be a great player in the future I am very impressed with him. Borris Diaw also did a superb job. Why, oh why did Poppovich stick with Ginobili? Parker was clearly hurting and that didn't help our cause either!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he never really learned how long those heat players arms are. they will pick off your pass, ginobli, wise up.

too late now. he can relax now and play wise-ass lunatic ball with his friends on some park court.