sixers should go after him.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318
    Are the nets trading jason Kidd?
    what's up with that.
    sixers should go after him.
    if they'll trade him inside the division, raptors may show interest.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

who do you think called for vince carter
    raptors wouldn't call back for him, would they?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would be a real bad move on the Nets part. Why would you want to trade Kidd inside there own division, especially when that division is so wide open this year.

I guess the better question here is what could they get for a guy who has had his best years behind him.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this would be a very poor decision on the Nets part... He had a triple double two games ago and was 1 rebound shy on Monday... I still think he has a season or two of good basketball in him... It's too bad that the Nets lost Kristic for the season... He had really showed promise and had improved a ton from when he first came into the league! The Nets would be dumb as hell to trade kid because they won't get jack shvt for him... Better off to keep him, IMO!

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

from what i read there was a rumor kidd was to be traded to avoid the tabloid circus his oyster of a wife is about to unleash about the mischievious behavior of Jason and some of the Nets on road trips etc

the Nets were said to not want the black eye. Kidd is said to be untradeable due to his massive contract over the next 2 years and caue he is 33.

kidd and his wife are getting divorced and things are about to get ugly

she is banned from the arena as they both have restraining orders and apparently nets management doesn't like her bossy attitude and only dealt with it cause she was kidds wife for the time

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

He is still a solid player and actually leads the legue in triple doubles this season.
    Who was shopping vince carter though?