BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Really Hope Lebron takes it in the pooper tonight in game 7........

But I doubt he will.
    Never wanted to see a team lose so bad in my life.
    And this is coming from a Mets fan who battled with Yankees fans his whole childhood. A Jets fan who's team has always been worse than the Giants.
    Has nothing to do with rivalries. I just will never respect the guy after scamming a team together and doing what he did. He changed free-agency forever in the NBA, and in a horribly bad way.
    He's the BEST player in the world today no doubt, but he's still the biggest PUSSY as well.

I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYY want to see Lebron lose.

Lebron has really set himself up for the ultimate slurp-fest from everyone if he wins tonight though, thanks to the huge crumble by the Spurs in game 6 and the David-stern family refs in that game as well. This dick (Stern) wins again by the way, maxing a series and getting a ton higher ratings than expected.

Haven't seen a game like this in the NBA in a LONGGGGGG time.

I have no action, because if I had to bet I'd take the Heat to win by about 12.
    I'd rather pass and just hope this piece of shit goes down somehow.

Danny Green, Tony Parker.....Can you do it ONE more time??????????????????????????????

Gonna be tough.

Go Spurs!!!!!!!

Pop-
    Corn
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jhack704

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Another leBron hater. Hahaha, leBron getting back 2back rings!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Agree 100% Benny,

I am in the same boat as you,

gun to my head I take the heat,

but I won't bet it,

just cheering for a fukin miracle.

go spurs.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Agree benny. I hate that fukker so much.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Agree benny. I hate that fukker so much.
    And what did he do to u? Except make u lose hundreds of thousands of $$$ lmao

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Uh didn't the Celtics start the new pile on team wave with 3 super powers coming together? Bron haters are blind with hate and fury. I hate this crap as well it's a b*tch way to get a ring but everyone is doing it now. And teams like Hornets, Utah, Toronto ect. who are undesirable destinations are fukked! Only the big name teams with the right logo will benefit.

gordan21
    gordan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

luck on his side...allen save it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not sure what will make me happier tonight, Lebron James winnin back to back titles or you looking like a dumbass... Again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rcene

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anybody who thinks Heat got this locked up now is very mistaken. It's going to be similar to last game with the Spurs taking a good lead early and the Heat making it close again later. The question is will the Spurs sustain the late spurt of the Heat this time in front of the Heat's home crowd which they obviously messed up last game. They will close it out this time with veterans Duncan and Parker in the game all the way and at their best. Manu will play much better as well and Green will get back to his sharp shooting ways. Spurs win the 2013 Championship. 95-90.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Not sure what will make me happier tonight, Lebron James winnin back to back titles or you looking like a dumbass... Again
    How would I look like a dumbass you stupid fk?
    I don't have any action on the game cumstain.
    Do what your ghost account did (Opie) and retire this one as well.
    You are one of the most worthless posters on here.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are you only responding to criticism?

I have to say the Heat are going to win tonight, Lebron posted 32-10-11-3 stl last game almost seemed like he disappeared, pretty sure he will try to reverse that trend tonight.

Seeing Kawhi Leonard essentially "grow up" here in San Diego, while he was with SDSU, I'm conflicted in this series. Definitely one of the best, most conflicted finals I've seen in about 10-15 years.

Spurs play some great team basketball, this team will be good for awhile. I'm sure James is leaving Miami soon.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

at least LeBron still gonna look a fool even if they win... don't know how you make a triple double stat-line while also looking stupid in the same game, turning the ball over... missing free throws... shooting 3's that don't even hit the rim with under a minute to go

God damn he was so lucky... bitch boy had that same face I've seen in 2011 vs Mavs and 2010 and 2009 and 2008 in Cleveland, so sad... like he knew he was the big loser yet again

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Why are you only responding to criticism?

I have to say the Heat are going to win tonight, Lebron posted 32-10-11-3 stl last game almost seemed like he disappeared, pretty sure he will try to reverse that trend tonight.

Seeing Kawhi Leonard essentially "grow up" here in San Diego, while he was with SDSU, I'm conflicted in this series. Definitely one of the best, most conflicted finals I've seen in about 10-15 years.

Spurs play some great team basketball, this team will be good for awhile. I'm sure James is leaving Miami soon.
    Bosh will be traded. Don't know if Lechoke goes anywhere though. He wins tonight he's locked in to the Heat for a while.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Listen to all you haters... pathetic. LeBron will shut you bitches up for one more year till you start bitchin again.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I agree Benny. Not even gonna watch this 1. Sopranos reruns on hbo.

Its funny, spurs get the rebound on lebron s 1st brick we all laughing on what a choke artist he is. He could have NEVER won a championship as the top star. Drives to basket & when doesn't get foul call, sits there & cries instead of getting back on D. I don't care if he wins 10 titles, he's still a fraud.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Down to -5 now, it is possible....

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Bosh will be traded. Don't know if Lechoke goes anywhere though. He wins tonight he's locked in to the Heat for a while.
    Yeah I've been hearing some rumblings of Bosh being traded.... Wade seems like he's done.

Cheers for a great game 7.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bron might have his bad moments but the good outweighs them if you have eyes and know the game. Did he not carry this team and play in beast mode last year during the finals?!? This place is full of too many Skip Bayless analysts at times lol.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-20-13 at 07:56 PM.

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat by 12 tonight...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I like Lebron... It's that bitch ass Wade, smirk face Chalmers, Flopper Battier that I can't stand.

Lebron has kept his head high through the most criticism a human being could ever stand. You don't see him doing stupid shit either. Of course he's over hyped but that's on the league and the media. Those other Miami douche bags however...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hear you on that Mac! But you are right aside from the free agency disaster he is total class for a guy in his spot. Not mad at him for leaving a shithole city that would not give him a supporting cast but the circus he turned it into was terrible for his image. People need to get over it though this is a new era the $$ and egos are way out of control and too many of these guys are punks with more talent than heart or brains these days.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Man oh man, that singing of our national anthem was awful, where did they find that ugly girl???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Miami seems to always find little kids to do the national anthem. Not sure why???

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Man oh man, that singing of our national anthem was awful, where did they find that ugly girl???

BennyBigNuts

It's amazing how even when the Spurs play like shit and the Heat look good, the game is still always close.
    Spurs are just relentless. Never seen anything like it. They are probably very frustrating to play against. Almost annoying-like the way they do it.
    They are those gnats that never get out of your face when you're playing baseball under the lights.

Great game so far.

The Kraken

I never said you'd look like a dumbass because of a lost bet. I was just simply pointing out that you always look like a dumbass.
    Jon

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

so funny if the spurs won, all the shit you would see mac and this benny guy posting. Be as if they never had any doubt...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I was on Miami ATS last game for a little bit.

I have never rooted against my money. First time for everything.

Almost wish some religious apocalypse would come down from the heavens, and end this fukkin series without either of these fukkin' asshats touching the title.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

This has been a great game, Kawhi Leonard is so godamn underrated its borderline ridiculous. With that said hes's so quiet he is essentially overshadowed by Paker, Duncan, Ginobili n' rightfully so. But he comes to do his job every game.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so funny if the spurs won, all the shit you would see mac and this benny guy posting. Be as if they never had any doubt...
    Neverfukkinheardofyoupal

And what you said makes no sense.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I was on Miami ATS last game for a little bit.

I have never rooted against my money. First time for everything.

Almost wish some religious apocalypse would come down from the heavens, and end this fukkin series without either of these fukkin' asshats touching the title.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Asshats"
    Nice one.

BennyBigNuts

Danny Green 1-9. Spurs only down 1.
    They are just battlers man.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

James is for sure not having a bad night tonight. It wouldn't shock me if he has 40 tonight still. Bosh has played poorly.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    And what did he do to u? Except make u lose hundreds of thousands of $$$ lmao
    lebron pushed kobe out the way and became the best player in the world

BennyBigNuts

Best finals we have seen at least in my lifetime.
    Poor Duncan
    Wide open choke layup was expecting contact I guess?

I honestly didn't think I'd even watch the finals but I did after the Spurs stole that first game.

This actually may have been the best playoffs I've seen in a long time altogether. Lots of great battles.

The Kraken

I agree completely with your last post. Now I hope you do the only right thing and go suck that big sweaty black dick of Lebrons

12 Last