JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Anyone else going really big on the -5.5 tonight?

This ain't gonna be no long, boring ass analysis about how the Heat are going to win and then taking a pussy bet that isn't even close to +100.

I have love and respect for the Spurs outplaying the Heat through and through, but they're old and looked defeated after Game 6. We should all know what is coming. So no, I'm not going to "play it safe" with the ML or +points "because the Spurs are repsectable and shouldn't be disrespected like this", I'm gonna go Mayweather and unload on this mfer... ain't nobody got time for -250 juice. Let's gamble on this bitch.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanks for alerting me. The line is apparently dropping. There hasn't been a better time to get onboard the Miami ship for this last game. Best deal I've seen on juice since the lines came out for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    This ain't gonna be no long, boring ass analysis about how the Heat are going to win and then taking a pussy bet that isn't even close to +100.

I have love and respect for the Spurs outplaying the Heat through and through, but they're old and looked defeated after Game 6. We should all know what is coming. So no, I'm not going to "play it safe" with the ML or +points "because the Spurs are repsectable and shouldn't be disrespected like this", I'm gonna go Mayweather and unload on this mfer... ain't nobody got time for -250 juice. Let's gamble on this bitch.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Once ml got down to -245 I hit heat ml, sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze. I do think they cover and am playing the spread for a couple units. Way I see it ml safe then ill risk most of what ml pays on spread to maximize profits w less risk. Obviously I'm risking quite a bit more money to win 5u than I would be just going str8 spread but really don't feel like the ml is a huge risk,, also parlaying 1st half over and heat ml.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I went all in on Miami and took points too. Figure it is the last big bet so i went all in . If i hit i will be close to cashing out. I wanted to up my chances so got it at -2.5 . Hope it is a blowout. Rebatewager limits me on baseball and Hockey at $1000 so i decided to go all in on this since it is the last basketball game and the limit there is $3000

Ticket#:1037335
    Jun 20 09:00 PM
    Internet / -1 Jun 20 04:08 PM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [714] MIA HEAT -2½-170 (B+3)
    4047 / 2381

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Dont be alarmed by line movement....I'm sure there's a shit load of money being bet on Spurs just on hedging and some people going for middles.