Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

71% of PUBLIC on Spurs +7????????

NO FukkIn Way!!!!!

can this be true?????

I thought for sure the public would be on Miami in game 7!??!!???

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Ravens 49ers all over again
    Another upset in the making

Lebron = capernick
    Duncan = Lewis
    Parker = Flacco
    Allen = Crabtree

Still will fade this game prolly live bet heat 2h huge

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Heat likely win in a blowout. Shocked to hear public on the Spurs after the meltdown

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's very early money. Most numbers I am seeing are barely reporting 4100 plays.

Still I agree, that is not expected.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat will win game 7 rather easily. Will they cover? I won't say for certain but I will probably lay some on the spread with the lionshare on the ML.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

honestly to me i love betting home teams and if in fact the public is on the Spurs i will have no choice but to go ALL IN
    on the Heat.

Its really easy to cover a 7 point spread.

Really all you gotta do is be up by like 4 points late and they will start fouling you, if you make the free throws then its an easy cover.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Its really easy to cover a 7 pt spread? Wtf dude are you crack? The spurs covered that last game not miami.

ChalkyDog

I am in the minority where I fully believe 7 is also a key number in basketball.

They usually give up once 7 hits, as 3 possessions is usually too much.

That isn't to say I haven't had my share of bad beats on a pointless end of game layup or a chucked 3.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Is this a joke? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the HEAT lose tomorrow -- NONE -- ZERO -- NONE NONE NONE ZERO ZERO ZERO -- what series is everyone watching? I don't give a smurf what the public is on -- the HEAT will DESTROY and BLOW OUT the SPURS tomorrow. The KING is going Back 2 Back 2 Back 2 ??? HEAT ML your entire roll and be happy when you are eating lobster and counting the cash afterwards. Heck it and fly to Miami to thank the king himself. The SPURS stand ABSOLUTELY ZERO NONE ZILCH chance to beat the HEAT tomorrow -- NONE. HEAT WIN BY EVERYTHING you want ANYTHING you want -- wtf!!!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Is this a joke? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the HEAT lose tomorrow -- NONE -- ZERO -- NONE NONE NONE ZERO ZERO ZERO -- what series is everyone watching? I don't give a smurf what the public is on -- the HEAT will DESTROY and BLOW OUT the SPURS tomorrow. The KING is going Back 2 Back 2 Back 2 ??? HEAT ML your entire roll and be happy when you are eating lobster and counting the cash afterwards. Heck it and fly to Miami to thank the king himself. The SPURS stand ABSOLUTELY ZERO NONE ZILCH chance to beat the HEAT tomorrow -- NONE. HEAT WIN BY EVERYTHING you want ANYTHING you want -- wtf!!!

What if I told you, Miami could win, and the topic of this thread still cash their ticket?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The public never wins these game 7's.....

Steve Nash says public is on Heat, yet Vegasinsider says public is on Spurs.

which is true?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

which is true?
    I would imagine a lot of heat money is on the ML. Be interested to see where it goes closer to tip. As of right now they're reporting on a slight lean on Miami ML (54%).

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have a feeling the public is on the Spurs because deep inside, most folks outside of south Florida want the Heat to lose. I think the Heat get the cover tonight though (and I have rooted for the Spurs this series). Pretty difficult to recover from Game 6 at this point and LeBron will have absolutely nothing to lose. He's the greatest athlete in the NBA at this point in time & his surrounding cast is solid. Dwyane Wade probably won't do much due to his injury but the role players will come through pretty big. Bosh is a question mark. He kind of sucked last game. I think he'll hit more shots this time.

Duncan had a killer first half in Game 6 because the Heat did a standup job of guarding the perimeter. This left Duncan pretty open to attack the basket. This is also why Danny Green didn't make much noise last game. Tony Parker also didn't do much till the end of the last game. I think Parker may have a better outing this time around while Timmy won't score as much. Ginobili just plain sucks right now & I'd be surprised if he's a big factor in Game 7. LeBron also went into full-on beast mode in the 4th quarter & Overtime of the previous game when he lost the headband. He was easily the player of the 2nd half, while Tim Duncan was the player of the 1st half. Anyone notice that Spoelstra didn't even suit up Norris Cole last game? It's kind of odd, but he seems to be sitting out at least one awesome role player every game. The last few games prior to Game 6 it was the Birdman, Chris Andersen.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

which is true?
    Last edited by reppin_the_847; 06-20-13 at 09:32 AM.

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why do people keep saying heat will win game 7 in blowout fashion, or easily. Has this game already happened? Do you see the future? This is the spurs, they have been here before. I wouldn't touch Heat -6

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by una13ombr View Post
    Why do people keep saying heat will win game 7 in blowout fashion, or easily. Has this game already happened? Do you see the future? This is the spurs, they have been here before. I wouldn't touch Heat -6
    The aim of gambling is kinda to predict the future before it happens.

una13ombr

No shit.. but its a bold statement to say heat blowout spurs are done. 99% of this board is saying the exact same thing. BLOW OUT HEAT BET YOUR HOUSE. Shit is silly

reppin_the_847

Not really true. Sentiments on this board seem pretty split. There are almost as many Spurs backers in here as there are Heat backers.

No shit.. but its a bold statement to say heat blowout spurs are done. 99% of this board is saying the exact same thing. BLOW OUT HEAT BET YOUR HOUSE. Shit is silly

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

SAS +6.5 190.0 +6 188.0 +6 190 +6 189 64% 73% 62%
    714 MIA -6.5 -6 -6 -6 36% 27% 38%
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-28-14 at 11:03 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

64% of ML bets on Spurs

73% of ATS bets on Spurs

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA if you have spurs +7 buy it back right now.

una13ombr

I must be reading the wrong threads then cause I haven't seen anything besides Lakerboy who is not only on Spurs, Heat, but also managed to bet on the Dallas mavericks to win the finals as well...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I must be reading the wrong threads then cause I haven't seen anything besides Lakerboy who is not only on Spurs, Heat, but also managed to bet on the Dallas mavericks to win the finals as well...
    there are a lot of sharps here at SBR. Lots of pro's who know what they are doing.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Coundnt believe I saw this line at 5.5 a few minutes ago. I might just do live betting tonight but I like the Heat and I think LeBrick is gonna put up 30+. He better if he wants MVP, early line for MVP was LeBrick at -600 before the series started.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

It doesn't matter what the public bets. What matters is where the smart money is on this game.

reppin_the_847

Do you perceive the smart money as being on the San Antonio side of the spread?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It doesn't matter what the public bets. What matters is where the smart money is on this game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

it matters a lot where the money is on.

if it wasn't for the money abc is going to make tonight by having a game 7 the heat would have lost.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

just bet ML for Spurs now, and then at some point in the first half when the Spurs are up live bet miami to win

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

My fav thing is listening to everyone on spurs say "everyone gonna get buried by heat", lmao. It like they don't realize they all on spurs. Heat gonna lay a ass whupping on spurs tonight and 60% of the retards around here be so awesomely quite , it will be glorious . No I'm not a heat fan. Really don't like nba all that much but I do like money and heat been paying me and will 1 more time tonight

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

No one has won 2 games in a row in this series. You can't bet against this trend.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

There is no sharp/ public side in this game. Will be about 50/50 at tip off. Only case you can make against that is the spread dropped from game 6 to game 7 by a point and a half.

reppin_the_847

Game 7 is not just any game though. These guys are gonna give it their all even if it means they have to be wheeled out of there in a stretcher. I just feel like the Heat still have more gas in the tank overall than the Spurs at this point. Don't get me wrong, a Spurs victory would be nice and all (I respect their team tremendously), but my gut tells me the Heat will repeat tonight & cover as well.

No one has won 2 games in a row in this series. You can't bet against this trend.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure I can. Heat have won every gm they had to. Tonight no different. U want trends how often does road team win this gm? Spurs are 2-8 in road playoff elimination gms. There a trend for anything. Ill just take the best player on the planet as that who usually wins when it counts.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I am in the minority where I fully believe 7 is also a key number in basketball.

They usually give up once 7 hits, as 3 possessions is usually too much.

That isn't to say I haven't had my share of bad beats on a pointless end of game layup or a chucked 3.
    Indeed, 7 is worth more then any other number in the nba.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Lebron is gonna be like gorilla that escaped out of the zoo tonight

BEAST mode

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

I don't think 71% are on spurs

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor