Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    To make matters worst... Pops takes Duncan and Parker out to start the 4th when they were rolling and up 10 points. Miami made there run because Spurs had nobody who could score with them both on the bench. THEN the last possession of the game, Pops has Duncan and Splitter on the court and they need a 3 to tie the game??? WTF. Was Popovich drinking on the sidelines? Horseshit performance tonight by the coach.

The NBA was wheeling the trophy onto the court tonight. They had the champagne ready and Pops choked on dicks.
    I was dumbfounded by this too. It's like the Spurs wanted Miami to get back in the game. You have 12 minutes to go and a 10pt lead. You gotta just ask your leaders to go out there and leave it all on the court. You were in a groove and could have tried to keep that going, maybe take a 15-20pt lead. Instead you put in the B team and they give up what 13 points in 45 seconds?

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Its over....I said coming in SA would be up 3-2. Then the other day I posted they'd have 1 game that would be close late and they'd have to steal it. Turns out...they didnt have to steal it...they had it fair and square and gave it away. James will prob have a triple double or something now that they were gifted the game
    Yes sir. Good prediction. We'll see come Thursday.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    I was dumbfounded by this too. It's like the Spurs wanted Miami to get back in the game. You have 12 minutes to go and a 10pt lead. You gotta just ask your leaders to go out there and leave it all on the court. You were in a groove and could have tried to keep that going, maybe take a 15-20pt lead. Instead you put in the B team and they give up what 13 points in 45 seconds?
    Pop looked suspect brother.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

So great a 37 year old scored on them every time down most of the game. fk miami
    Duncan is the tallest on the floor what did you expect??

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

I feel robbed after this game and not because of the officiating. The spurs robbed me. They definitely lost this more than Heat won it despite the monster 4th. Any ONE of the following and its over. 2 missed fts, 2 offensive boards given. Just one and they have the chip.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

If this doesn't teach coaches (of all levels) to JUST FOUL WHEN YOURE UP 3 AND SECONDS LEFT...then nothing will. I think it was Chalmers that bailed out Kansas over Memphis/D Rose with a 3 at the end to tie when Calipari was too stupid to foul. Its so fkn stupid and yet coaches let it happen over and over. You foul and so many good things can happen.

1. They miss the first ft..game over
    2. They make the ft...now they have to clang 1 off the rim and get the ball without fouling
    3. They make both fts...you're still up 1 with the ball

They need a fkn miracle to beat you...Ray Allen makes 3s all the fkn time

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Spo was trying to give the game away when Heat was up 5 & he took out Miller, who was

crucial during the run in the 4th Q. Turnover machine D-Wade delivered for Pops, but Pops

in the end, wanted a game 7. lol.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Lol the press core must be trolling Pop, the first question is a never ending question by some Spanish reporter with a thick accent. Pop is like wtf

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Pop looked suspect brother.
    Duncan is old and Parker isnt 100% and has to handle the ball....he wanted them rested for the finish. It actually worked out cause Parker made some big shots that shouldve won the game in regulation.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I feel robbed after this game and not because of the officiating. The spurs robbed me. They definitely lost this more than Heat won it despite the monster 4th. Any ONE of the following and its over. 2 missed fts, 2 offensive boards given. Just one and they have the chip.
    Looking at the stats the Spurs dominated in the post. Everything else was fair across the board. Yeah the Spurs let you down. At least I have hope for one more.

Tomasaurus

Great point in the post game by Magic: "Pop didn't miss the freethrows"

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Duncan is old and Parker isnt 100% and has to handle the ball....he wanted them rested for the finish. It actually worked out cause Parker made some big shots that shouldve won the game in regulation.
    With LeBrick on him down the stretch there wasn't much Parker could do.

Mr Handicapable

Diaw was a big part of SAs lead too...dont forget that. Pops ran him out to put Ginobili in. Diaw had some nice assists and just seemed to make good decisions out there. Ginobili...every other pass he threw was deflected and stolen

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    With LeBrick on him down the stretch there wasn't much Parker could do.
    He hit the stepback 3 on LeBaby that should've won the game and Lebaby countered with throwing the ball away and looking confused.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Yeah, we definitely saw a little bit of Lechoke at the end...but in the end he came out on top. Give him props for those first 9 minutes.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Diaw was a big part of SAs lead too...dont forget that. Pops ran him out to put Ginobili in. Diaw had some nice assists and just seemed to make good decisions out there. Ginobili...every other pass he threw was deflected and stolen
    Hell yeah.....I forgot about Diaw. Pop shit getting fishier as we speak. SMH.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    Lol the press core must be trolling Pop, the first question is a never ending question by some Spanish reporter with a thick accent. Pop is like wtf
    he told the other reporter they were gona go down a ramp on a bus and to their hotel to get ready for game 7 i died laughing and of course espn leaves it for these toolbags on the pregame show

Tomasaurus

HAHA I was wondering how many people left the game early. People who leave games early (espc a finals deciding game) are bad sports and sore losers, f*ck them I'm glad they didn't get back in
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayLA

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Miami "
    fans", those people just wanted to be on tv....i hear you tho

Tomasaurus

The guys wearing the Bucks Ray Allen jersey is pretty funny. "Supported" him all that time only to miss the greatest shot of his career because he left early to beat the traffic lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I'm a big proponent of letting them play in the final minute but those fouls on Ginobli and Green at the buzzer were blatant obvious fouls that have to be called. I believe Miami KNEW they could play full contact defense down the stretch knowing the refs would keep their whistles in their pockets. Its terrible when the refs decide the outcome of a game let alone the outcome of a NBA finals game.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Green could have been called Ginobli na

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Bosh got all ball first, then body. If it was the other way around they might call it, but in that situation - no way! Ginobli was similar - Allen got mostly ball and a little arm - not calling that in a tie situation with a few ticks left. The refs let the players decide the game.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Bosh got all ball first, then body. If it was the other way around they might call it, but in that situation - no way! Ginobli was similar - Allen got mostly ball and a little arm - not calling that in a tie situation with a few ticks left. The refs let the players decide the game.
    Agree with this, wouldn't be surprised if they called that on Green but Ginobli was ball/not enough contact to call a foul.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Agree with this, wouldn't be surprised if they called that on Green but Ginobli was ball/not enough contact to call a foul.
    Not to mention he was on his fourth step when the ball came out.

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    I'm a big proponent of letting them play in the final minute but those fouls on Ginobli and Green at the buzzer were blatant obvious fouls that have to be called. I believe Miami KNEW they could play full contact defense down the stretch knowing the refs would keep their whistles in their pockets. Its terrible when the refs decide the outcome of a game let alone the outcome of a NBA finals game.
    Stop crying and watch Heat win game 7

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vinhmen View Post
    Not to mention he was on his fourth step when the ball came out.
    He tried harder to sell it then trying to put the ball in

Tomasaurus

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Like when Jordan shoved Byron Russell out of the way?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Unreal, that state literally shouldn't have half as many pro teams as they have. The hockey teams do ok attendance wise but the ice is always garbage due to the heat and humidity. You can yank both MLB teams and the Bucs and Dolphins. Heat fans are a joke and front runners. I'm glad they didn't readmit them.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I noticed this too and couldn't believe it. Miami fans are the worst fans in the country. Hurricane fans are the worst. They file out of the stadium in the 2nd half like an exodus.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the reason I want Miami to lose so bad. I have nothing against LeBron - infact if anything I think he gets more criticism than he deserves. Impartial to Wade and Bosh as well. But their fans are just such tools and are the biggest bandwagon fans of all time. Miami doesn't deserve a sports team that good. They don't deserve sports teams period. I would say I want the Heat to lose so it'll piss their fans off but since they don't have any real fans I just want them to lose to piss the bandwagoners off.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    since they don't have any real fans
    believe it or not, there are people down here who aren't complete retards.

First ... 10111213