gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

obviously the heat will win game 6 probably in a blowout, but game 7

that's what i'm waiting for, can't wait to unload on the spurs game 7, hoping money line will be around +250

looks like they are going to alternate wins this series and i will take gregg popovich in a game 7 any day, i have no doubts miami wins game 6 passing on that one but i'm going to put down a few dimes on the spurs game 7

2000 to win 5000 will be fine by me

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Spurs +7 will cash in game 6 but spurs will not win I'm waiting for the live bet tbh but

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I thought that too but I think Spurs either gotta finish this in 6 or its over. The zig-zag b/s has got to end when game 7 comes and it will come down to who performs better. Miami should be the better team with home-court and that game 7 will be a perfect spot for law of averages to kick in for Spurs role players like Green, and he won't shoot 110% from the field. And then it will come down to the big 3 and Miami's will do better.

So I wouldn't discount Spurs winning game 6, although can't imagine that happening. But yeah if Miami wins game 6, they very likely take the series IMO