lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Jordan never let bulls face lebron situation

This is why the jordan/lebron comparisons are a joke. Jordan and his bulls never got down 3-2 in the finals. This is the 2nd time in 3 years lebron is in this spot. The clown is a fukking joke. He goes down again.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Jordan Never scored under 20 points in the finals, lost in the finals, or went to a game 7 in the finals. Lebron was unable to compare to Jordan after his first finals appearance. If he loses this finals he will be 1 for 4 in the finals. And 1 for 3 with this "Superteam" he orchestrated to create.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

lebron isnt the player bird or magic were and kobe is/was ... thats what really makes this comparison so fukkstupid ... the kids simply dont understand

UntilTheNDofTimE

Here's a article everyone should read that compares Lebron to Jordan( its long but great read).....

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...ames-dominance

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

LeBron> Jordan. Jordan played against 6-0 small forwards lmao. Played against Craig ehlo's lmao

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    LeBron> Jordan. Jordan played against 6-0 small forwards lmao. Played against Craig ehlo's lmao
    And Lebron has lost to elite defenders in his finals loses right? Caron butler and bowen at the very end of his career. everytime you touch lebron its a foul. Very different game from the late 80's early 90's.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    And Lebron has lost to elite defenders in his finals loses right? Caron butler and bowen at the very end of his career. everytime you touch lebron its a foul. Very different game from the late 80's early 90's.
    Butler didn't play in the entire 2011 playoffs thru injury... Bron was guarded by Shawn Marion.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Butler didn't play in the entire 2011 playoffs thru injury... Bron was guarded by Shawn Marion.
    Got the seasons wrong. My bad.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

yup. This game Jordan would find a way to win on the road PERIOD.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a insult to the Jordan Legacy to even speak about Lebron and "Air" in the same category.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    yup. This game Jordan would find a way to win on the road PERIOD.
    I'ma Spurs fan but I've always been so critical of Lebron. Of course he is a great, great player. Will go down top 5 of all time in my opinion. The man absolutely kills me though. He scored 25 points and had good numbers but i don't feel he was being aggressive enough in this game. He didn't take the ball to the hoop like he did it game 4, attacking the spurs interior and creating great shots for his teammates. He inst getting enough touches in the low post where he can absolutely dominate. With his body and skill set he should be absolutely dominating the league. This isn't to say that they wont win this series. Even if they do i wont feel that he dominated this series like Jordan dominated an entire era that he played in. As crazy as it sounds and as much as Lebron fills up the stat sheet i think he could do so much more. How much greater would MJ or Kobe be with Lebron's Body?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'ma Spurs fan but I've always been so critical of Lebron. Of course he is a great, great player. Will go down top 5 of all time in my opinion. The man absolutely kills me though. He scored 25 points and had good numbers but i don't feel he was being aggressive enough in this game. He didn't take the ball to the hoop like he did it game 4, attacking the spurs interior and creating great shots for his teammates. He inst getting enough touches in the low post where he can absolutely dominate. With his body and skill set he should be absolutely dominating the league. This isn't to say that they wont win this series. Even if they do i wont feel that he dominated this series like Jordan dominated an entire era that he played in. As crazy as it sounds and as much as Lebron fills up the stat sheet i think he could do so much more. How much greater would MJ or Kobe be with Lebron's Body?
    At what point does fatigue enter the picture? i do admit lbj sorta lacks the killer instinct that kobe and mj have/had.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Agree with that. They weren't running anything through him, whether it's his or Spo's fault I don't know, probably both. Seeing Wade or Chalmers being their only ballhandlers in the offense was maddening to say the least as a Heat backer for the series, and zero LeBron in the post either as you said.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jordan was dominating the game when hand-checking was the norm, and true zone defenses were allowed.

Jordan was unstoppable with those defensive advantages in place. Couldn't even imagine the smack-down he would lay on the league now-a-days, especially with the new rules in place and the mediocre at best talent pool of the current NBA.

LeBron is the best player of this era, and this is the worst the league has been by a lot.

I was lucky enough to grow up watching Jordan, even attended a few games. To compare LeBron to Jordan is unfair for both parties. It does a disservice to Jordan's legacy, and it puts an undue burden on LeBron - who has no chance of ever living up to - much less surpasing - his Airness.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thes0vereign, Delicious, and Frank-King

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Comparing MJ to LBJ is ridiculous. When did MJ ever disappoint and lose a big game? Never. While Lebron is in elite status, he's not the winner that Jordan was and that's the bottom line. At this point, Kobe is still above LBJ.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Media has convinced u fools that there actually is a 'comparison' or 'debate' between these players.

Truth is, there is no debate to even be had unless LeBron won 5 or more rings. Yet everyone gets worked up when these two get compared, esp. those people who think Jordan was better

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Deja Vu all over again. This is a nightmare for Lebitch and company. The pressure is all theirs come Wednesday. If the Mavs did it in 2011, so can the Spurs.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Heat should have won that game tonight. Spurs shot over 60%; that is horrible defense.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom is reading this thread

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

That's cause Jordan had a brain. Jordan hated losing. LeBron is not hungry like Michael was and is totally content losing playoff games. Jordan never had to lose a playoff game just to get motivated to win the next. Jordan was never sub .500 in the Finals. LeBron is nothing more than a glorified Tracy Mcgrady and the Spurs win the two will have the same amount of rings.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Whatever happened to Jordan's Dad?

I thought someone lynched him because Jordan covered too much?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Whatever happened to Jordan's Dad?

I thought someone lynched him because Jordan covered too much?
    I had the same theory, minus the "lynch" term.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    That's cause Jordan had a brain. Jordan hated losing. LeBron is not hungry like Michael was and is totally content losing playoff games. Jordan never had to lose a playoff game just to get motivated to win the next. Jordan was never sub .500 in the Finals. LeBron is nothing more than a glorified Tracy Mcgrady and the Spurs win the two will have the same amount of rings.
    A glorified tracy mcgrady? Let's not get carried away, t-mac never got his teams out of the first round. Just like the jordan/lebron comparisons Mcgrady/lebron is not even a discussion. Also for all u kobe backers, I would take Lebron over kobe everytime if I was starting a franchise and could only pick lbj or kobe.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Here's a article everyone should read that compares Lebron to Jordan( its long but great read).....

Great article - definitely puts everything in perspective - the quote below blew me away. Agree with others. LBJ best player in today's game, Jordan still best player ever and its not even close between LBJ and Jordan.

But before we get back to Jordan and LeBron, two quick things about Wilt's 1962 season. How about these point totals in consecutive games: 78, 61, 55, 54, 52, 43, 50, 57, 55, 59, 51, 53, 60. And on the night Wilt scored 78, he had 43 rebounds & against the Lakers. Later in that same season of '62, Wilt had nights of 67 points and 21 rebounds, 65 points and 23 rebounds, 61 and 28, 100 and 25, and 58 and 35.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    A glorified tracy mcgrady? Let's not get carried away, t-mac never got his teams out of the first round. Just like the jordan/lebron comparisons Mcgrady/lebron is not even a discussion. Also for all u kobe backers, I would take Lebron over kobe everytime if I was starting a franchise and could only pick lbj or kobe.
    why do so many not like to win titles? as far as pure basketball skill, kobe is the best closer and best player since jordan... lebron plays a completely different game that relies heavily on driving and getting fouled.

chefko
    chefko's Avatar Become A Pro!

great article

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jordan never went against danny green and the spurs...

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    he learned he cant just sit in the corner and expect to be open...he played a great game away from the ball last night...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lebron never faced malone,stockton,drexler,magic, payton or barkley/kj.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Jordan was dominating the game when hand-checking was the norm, and true zone defenses were allowed.

Jordan was unstoppable with those defensive advantages in place. Couldn't even imagine the smack-down he would lay on the league now-a-days, especially with the new rules in place and the mediocre at best talent pool of the current NBA.

LeBron is the best player of this era, and this is the worst the league has been by a lot.

I was lucky enough to grow up watching Jordan, even attended a few games. To compare LeBron to Jordan is unfair for both parties. It does a disservice to Jordan's legacy, and it puts an undue burden on LeBron - who has no chance of ever living up to - much less surpasing - his Airness.
    The thread is over. This tells you everything.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Comparing MJ to LBJ is ridiculous. When did MJ ever disappoint and lose a big game? Never. While Lebron is in elite status, he's not the winner that Jordan was and that's the bottom line. At this point, Kobe is still above LBJ.

lol.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

i still have kobe over lebron. lebron seems to lack the killer instinct that jordan and kobe have/had

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    And last night a 300 pound Boris Diaw covered Lebron almost the entire time. Your post is idiotic and adds nothing to the conversation.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is why the jordan/lebron comparisons are a joke. Jordan and his bulls never got down 3-2 in the finals. This is the 2nd time in 3 years lebron is in this spot. The clown is a fukking joke. He goes down again.
    "The clown is a fukking joke"??? He has 4 MVPs. He has been to the Finals 4 times before he has turned 30. He is an NBA Finals MVP. He is currently the best player in the world. I know you love to exaggerate because you enjoy the reactions, but this post goes way too far.

Also, you are entirely correct that the Jordan/Lebron comparisons are foolish. Jordan was the greatest ever, and Lebron isn't even close. Whoever thinks otherwise has fallen for the hype, or has an extremely short memory.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The king will NOT LOSE.

12 Last