KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

On the verge of one of the biggest rig jobs of all time

Before I proceed, before the finals bega I said Spurs were better team with a much better coach. I also know how slimy and greasy the NBA is that's why the last 15 NBA finals featured LaL, Spurs or Heat. RIGGED!! The mavs had to shoot lights out from3 just to beat em. Terry went 8 of 10 in a first half otherwise Miami might have win game 6 2011 and who knows after that.

All this being said I can just sniff a big time rigged game, like we haven't seen since game 5 of the 2006 NBA finals. Where Dwayne Lemonade shot a ft anytime he missed a shoddy forced bucket. Your bookie wants to sexually assault your children believe it or not. Just wait for Miami to.get every whistle.and Spurs to be taken out of their game plan. If LeBron loses this finals nobody wants that more than me, it won't happen welcome to the NBA rookies.
    NBA been mind effing its fans for.months.

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Really?...vegas has had thier hands in sports for decades...and u are talking about a sport that is control by whistle blowers and not by ball players...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

NBA just wants a long series in an economy still in 'recovery'. It would of been Miami in 5-6 if officiated correctly.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    Really?...vegas has had thier hands in sports for decades...and u are talking about a sport that is control by whistle blowers and not by ball players...
    I'm confused. We are agreeing here...

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I'm confused. We are agreeing here...
    Yes we are agreeing ...good point...

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

What a idiot