bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mlk Day Steamers

New Jersey OVER

This game should start to head back upwards as we get closer to game time. I see it's currently sitting at 186 after being bet down from 188.

St Peters

The St Peters Peacocks opened as a 2 point underdog, and now this line is down to -1.5. This game starts at 2pm est and very well could get another dose of steam before the tip off.

Loyola Marymount

Even though LMU has some key injuries there fighting thru right now. It looks like some of the wiseguys aren't really that worried about them at all. This line opened at 5, and was bet down and currently sitting at 4. I think we might just see a double shot of steam coming in on this game at some point.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I got some Jaspers Pk 1st half in right at the wire.

I was originally looking at 5 games. Upon review, Manhattan was the only play left standing.

The thing I don't like about handicapping the Towson versus Loyola Maryland matchup is that it's a non-conference state
    rivalry. That throws me, because all my handicapping sensibilities are presently with conference-play momentum. Too hard for this one to switch gears.

bigboydan

I really didn't know what to think of that Towson St. game either. That game could go either way. I think Towson has a bit more fire power than Loyola MD. However, I can't bet it.

bigboydan

Looks like Missouri is getting steamed right now.

This line just was sitting on 16-15.5 a few minutes ago, and now it's as low as 14.5. At one point it got as low as 14 at thegreek.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard
    I got some Jaspers Pk 1st half in right at the wire.

I was originally looking at 5 games. Upon review, Manhattan was the only play left standing.
    nice call on the Jaspers checkerboard

They pulled a wire-to-wire job in this game.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    nice call on the Jaspers checkerboard

They pulled a wire-to-wire job in this game.
    I got the Toreres in the evening too, which I did have time to post in Best Bets for Monday. Doing decent so far since I began posting my basketball picks in the new year (mostly CBB). 9-4 all single unit plays.