chefko
    chefko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parker injury

hamstring problems.
    he said he doesn´t really know how severe it is, tomorrow MRI.

in my mind there is a possible scenario that pops lets him rest in game 4 due to injury and risk of aggrevating it?!

cheers

p.s.:

spurs stars won´t be tired in game 4 because of the limited minutes they played in game 3. i have that feeling that the heat suffer more from extended minutes.
    further duncan and parker did not have really good games in 2 and 3. the are due to a big game as well....

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised there is not more talk about Parker's hammy. To head for the locker room in the NBA finals with the game still somewhat in doubt should be a huge concern for the Spurs. I know he returned briefly but it seemed more of a test run and he didn't stay in long. Getting an MRI today is not good. If he is at all hampered the Heat are going to win it all. Was going to take the Heat game 4 anyways but may load up now.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

This is big if he cannot go

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just read an article saying he was walking with a limp after the PC. He said could have been a cramp or his hamstring just got tight on him, that it just felt weird. Parker seems like a great guy but a lot of these guys are just pampered drama queens. If he was truly walking with a limp afterwards that would indicate more than a cramp. Who the hell knows though, he may play and go off for 30 game 4.