aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

The king.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He is still good but I still laugh my ass off when all of the kiddos on this site compare him to Jordan.

It's very obvious we have a large 18-22 year old crowd here that never even saw Jordan play. That would also explain all the immature posts.

MJ was 6-0 in the Finals and never disappeared like Lebron is right now Hell, if Jordan didn't retire, he would have probably won 8 straight.

Lebron has had to goto a game 7 in the Easter conference finals twice to even make the Finals. I'm pretty sure Jordan never had to do that...

Anyway, Lebron is 1-2 when it matters most. Will he be 1-3 after this series?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sonofben

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Long live the king!

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

miami still a huge lock to win the championship

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He is still good but I still laugh my ass off when all of the kiddos on this site compare him to Jordan.

It's very obvious we have a large 18-22 year old crowd here that never even saw Jordan play. That would also explain all the immature posts.

MJ was 6-0 in the Finals and never disappeared like Lebron is right now Hell, if Jordan didn't retire, he would have probably won 8 straight.

Lebron has had to goto a game 7 in the Easter conference finals twice to even make the Finals. I'm pretty sure Jordan never had to do that...

Well the good thing is if LeBron loses this series, it will settle all the 'Jordan debates' once and for all.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Nailed it.

Lebron is amazing. It's also pathetic and laughable when people compare him to Jordan.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Twice.