Game 3: Miami Heat +2.. or ?

Duncan is 37 and Ginobili is 36 (Parker 31) 104 combined

Lebron is 29 and Bosh is 28, (Wade 31) 88 combined *

1) Starters = Edge to Heat

2) Bench = Edge to Heat

3) Coaching = Edge to Spurs

coaching can't fix age, and speed
    and 2-out-of-3 takes it

it seems like if the Spurs get down 10-12 pts. that Popovich.. is faced with a conundrum
    and has to immediately choose between*working the comeback, or not spending the players in a losing effort..
    in Game 2 he immediately took the guys out. Duncan played 30 min. He got 1, which is what he was hoping for.. but Miami is capable of taking all three in SA, if they smell the blood and the feeding frenzy starts. OKC beat the Spurs 4-in-a-row last year.

am i missing anything here?

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

The big factor for the spurs is they are really strong at home, but I cant help but feel a fired up Miami is going to take game 3 out. Especially considering Miami beat them in San Antonio on March 31st by 2 points, without lebron and wade playing due to injury. Also expecting Lebron to step up and have a bigger share of the scoring load as Spurs will more than likely have a plan in place to defend Lebron and the ball handler when lebron makes the pick. All up I think its hard to pass up Miami as 2 point favorites.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    The big factor for the spurs is they are really strong at home, but I cant help but feel a fired up Miami is going to take game 3 out. Especially considering Miami beat them in San Antonio on March 31st by 2 points, without lebron and wade playing due to injury. Also expecting Lebron to step up and have a bigger share of the scoring load as Spurs will more than likely have a plan in place to defend Lebron and the ball handler when lebron makes the pick. All up I think its hard to pass up Miami as 2 point favorites.
    the Heat are 2 pt. underdogs..

i agree that the Heat will take Game 3.. *i just think age and speed is too much of a factor*
    fast-break points add up... swing momentum too much

Lebron will want to make a Game 3 statement..

the block on Splitter defined the series. i think

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Nah too early to call. Spurs could easily take any team at home. Especially the Heat.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Actually the Heat have more 30 yr olds and Wade is 31 going on 47 so I think the age thing is a little played out. SA has to play at their pace....Miami can comeback from 15...not sure SA can. Must win tonite for SA

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Spurs -2 over 187.5. Parlay em big.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LBJ is 28

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Heat starters didn't play big minutes game 2 as well and they will be very ready to go this game. Be careful against going against the heat hear, 12-0 when they lose game 1 and they usually end up winning the series 4-1.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    LBJ is 28
    i thought so.. goofed that.. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Heat starters didn't play big minutes game 2 as well and they will be very ready to go this game. Be careful against going against the heat hear, 12-0 when they lose game 1 and they usually end up winning the series 4-1.
    they should be good to go.. i would be worried if i was a Spurs backer.. they went out 4 straight against OKC last year..

this SA team is great, but when they run out of gas. that's it. Game over.

not a great deal of comeback in this bunch, they need to be ahead the whole way it seems

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Ask golden state if the spurs can come back or not.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it's basketball, not a track meet.

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs are the play

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat ML... or your are better off donating your money to a charity