LucyTheApe
    LucyTheApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Heat ML game 3 double up for game 4 if they lose game 3

Heat haven't lost a back-to-back playoff game this year. I predict game 3 will be a close game, even if the heat loses I just don't see them losing 2 straight in San Antonio. With Heat being dogs in game 3 and possibly game 4, I'll take that to the bank. What do you think?

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by LucyTheApe View Post
    Heat haven't lost a back-to-back playoff game this year. I predict game 3 will be a close game, even if the heat loses I just don't see them losing 2 straight in San Antonio. With Heat being dogs in game 3 and possibly game 4, I'll take that to the bank. What do you think?
    you should've started a 4game chase on heat from the start,thats what I did and cleared on 2nd game,now im thinking of starting a 4 game chase on spurs,but your way has promise also, i had to pay a lot of juice,and with your way ,this will only be 4th time this year mia is underdog and plus money on moneyline,i was going to wait till mia loses and bet them after a loss,but 4sure, all 3ways has a very very very high percentage of hitting...lets get it