ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Well... you can tell, Heat won't slip on this one

LeBron will involve himself and it will be easy for him since his team has played well around him and they are leading and ready to build on the lead in the 3rd, don't have to worry about Heat trailing and LeBron needing to be mentally tough

Heat ML for game is still just about -400 in live betting, so if you got a big BR... go hard on it for easy profits

you already got to see a full 1st half and know what effort you are getting from the Heat this game, and LBJ has yet to go hard really

Spurs still only down 5, hitting more 3's and making their freebies and rebounding a lil more... but turnovers and their overall lower FG% is very telling about this game

now... if the Spurs comeback and win this game and are up 2-0 going HOME... then by all means, I should be KILLED FOR MAKING THIS THREAD

but then again, I don't like the Heat... but I don't rip on LeBron like I did in 2010. so if they are down 0-2 going to SA for 3 str8 games... I will be very happy, but it won't happen

-394 (right now) is free money and you had a whole half to see the effort from the Heat

I mean.... Nadal -1000 and Serena -600 or whatever it was vs Pova... was considered free money in tennis, this is lower than those two

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I hate to lay crazy juice but I'll admit it. I did a Nadal + Heat ML parlay. Pays a pathetic -200 but it looked like free money.

BR definitely not big enough to lay -400. Even if it was, I'd never lay that kinda juice. G/L moron.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I hate to lay crazy juice but I'll admit it. I did a Nadal + Heat ML parlay. Pays a pathetic -200 but it looked like free money.

BR definitely not big enough to lay -400. Even if it was, I'd never lay that kinda juice. G/L moron.
    I'm not on Mia ML here -394 or any other number, just wanted to advocate it

I got Heat -3.5 on the first stoppage in 1st q... but it doesn't matter, my bets are nothing compared to others on SBR... waiting for football to return, since its my best sport to make money off of.

Heat will probably win but not by 4 with the luck I've had recently.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

finally not sweating out a stupid bet late and getting screwed

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

good juicy parlay, it was free money!!! and -200 is not bad actually when you got 2 great spot bets

glad you hit man!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Why would you sweat a fixed game? It was final before it begun.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Why would you sweat a fixed game? It was final before it begun.
    not fixed. and i said i finally didn't have to sweat out a live bet... which I have been doing in MLB recently and getting screwed late time and time again

i knew what was up for game 2, but watched first half to confirm... wanted to post to help out forum that's all... like i said in original post at half, the writing was on the wall and stats were very telling for the game at half.