nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Spurs ML +260 tonight???? Wow....

There is no reason in hell to take Miami based on the actual game and matchups. Makes me think there's a lot of money coming in on the "Joey Crawford" factor.

I think I'll take the Spurs on value alone - I know they are going to bring it tonight. Only way they lose is if Miami brings it and the refs bring it.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    There is no reason in hell to take Miami based on the actual game and matchups. Makes me think there's a lot of money coming in on the "Joey Crawford" factor.

I think I'll take the Spurs on value alone - I know they are going to bring it tonight. Only way they lose is if Miami brings it and the refs bring it.
    I believe thats what everyone thought/felt going into game 7 after Miami got smoked game 6 by Indiana.. Dont bet emotionally and expect the game to playout exactly like game 1.. Heat at home, no way they drop them both, esp in sterns last year as commish with his boy Joe Crawford out there

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I just think the Spurs have a better than 27% chance of winning. The refs can't take a 50% chance down to a 27% chance. So the only say there could be value on the Heat is if you actually think they are the better team, which I don't.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

isnt "over" a better bet then? quite few FTs were shot in the 1st game

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

the NBA is rigged, this is documented.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

joey crawford and ed malloy are gonna rig the game for miami. handicap it like a WWE match.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Agree with what everyone else says but agree with your logic more. The VALUE is great. If anything you could hedge your bet live if the Spurs go up big in the beginning and then its guaranteed profit. And if not and you lose the bet it was still a bet worth taking because if you took +260 for 3 games in a row Spurs Vs Heat there is no way the spurs would lose all of them. Even if the Spurs lost 2 and you were down 2 units. You would still make a .6 profit on the third game by betting 1 unit. So logically GREAT VALUE. Which is why I am also on the ML. If it loses then whatever, still great value compared to anything else on the board.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I just think the Spurs have a better than 27% chance of winning. The refs can't take a 50% chance down to a 27% chance. So the only say there could be value on the Heat is if you actually think they are the better team, which I don't.
    The refs could easily do that and you couldnt do shit but yell at your tv and lose.