boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

You would love to choke on his cok.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    You would love to choke on his cok.
    get your gay ass shit outta here.. you fukking cokk sukking homo..

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

He couldn't guard anyone. Parker hit that last shot against LeBron. Then Mia needs 4 points to tie. LeBron catches the ball just outside the 3 point line. He has to step back behind the 3 pt line and jump in to the defender to get 4 points. Instead he passes under the net.

raiders72001

At least he didn't flop today.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    He couldn't guard anyone. Parker hit that last shot against LeBron. Then Mia needs 4 points to tie. LeBron catches the ball just outside the 3 point line. He has to step back behind the 3 pt line and jump in to the defender to get 4 points. Instead he passes under the net.
    He passed the ball to fukking Chris Bosh for a three (crucial possession).. Guy really can't handle pressure.. He's fukking passive this game.. Afraid to take the big shot.. Put kobe in place of lebron and Heat will sweep this old boring Spurs..

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

At least he didn't flop today.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron might be the only player in the history of the game who can put up a triple double and still take the blame for his team losing.. Haters are delusional

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Lebron might be the only player in the history of the game who can put up a triple double and still take the blame for his team losing.. Haters are delusional
    He should try scoring points. Usually the team with the most points wins the game. Not the nicest guy who tries to get his teammates involved, flop around, take fake pictures of himself, wear fake glasses, and passes the ball because he wants everyone to "like" him. Lebron doesn't know who he is as a person. He can't decide if he wants to be the good guy, the bad guy, the winner, the nice guy, the villain, so he has to settle for the fake douche bag who wasn't hungry enough to be the best player ever. He's barely gonna fall into the top 5 despite having 10 times the talent MJ had in his own body and around him. Pathetic if you ask me, but you can candycoat it any way you want and pretend it's not his fault if it helps you sleep at night.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    He should try scoring points. Usually the team with the most points wins the game. Not the nicest guy who tries to get his teammates involved, flop around, take fake pictures of himself, wear fake glasses, and passes the ball because he wants everyone to "like" him. Lebron doesn't know who he is as a person. He can't decide if he wants to be the good guy, the bad guy, the winner, the nice guy, the villain, so he has to settle for the fake douche bag who wasn't hungry enough to be the best player ever. He's barely gonna fall into the top 5 despite having 10 times the talent MJ had in his own body and around him. Pathetic if you ask me, but you can candycoat it any way you want and pretend it's not his fault if it helps you sleep at night.
    lol its clear by your statement you are blinded by your hate.. This was only one game, I don't know what it is but everyone on this board acts like they don't avidly watch sports. I could be wrong, but I believe they let game 1 of last years finals slip away as well before taking 4 straight. Lets hold off on counting the Heat out, still a long series to go.. Lebron knows he has to be more aggressive offensively and he will be in game 2

pouyasophy

lol its clear by your statement you are blinded by your hate.. This was only one game, I don't know what it is but everyone on this board acts like they don't avidly watch sports. I could be wrong, but I believe they let game 1 of last years finals slip away as well before taking 4 straight. Lets hold off on counting the Heat out, still a long series to go.. Lebron knows he has to be more aggressive offensively and he will be in game 2
    You didn't address anything I said but instead called me a hater and compared last year's series to this year's series. Well, this isn't a couple of inexperienced superstars and a terrible coach. My post wasn't about counting Miami out, it was about discussing Lebron's refusal to take over because he's scared. SCARED. He's a frontrunner. He can't win unless his team is up 20 points. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll stop losing money on him every night.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    You didn't address anything I said but instead called me a hater and compared last year's series to this year's series. Well, this isn't a couple of inexperienced superstars and a terrible coach. My post wasn't about counting Miami out, it was about discussing Lebron's refusal to take over because he's scared. SCARED. He's a frontrunner. He can't win unless his team is up 20 points. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll stop losing money on him every night.
    Refusal to what? did you watch the game? Lebron lead his team in points (despite having a lower than normal #), rebounds, and assts.. if you honestly think the Heat lost solely because of LBJ last night you are a f****** idiot and probably should stop betting on sports. The Heat lead for 3/4ths of the game with him playing like that.. its not his fault they all had a horrible shooting 4th qtr.. Have you ever played basketball before? If you drive and draw 3/4 defenders on you would you not kick it out to a wide open teammate? Its only one game though, I'm happy this happened in game 1 so f****** stupid people like you can fuel his fire come game 2
    Last edited by BlacK_HazE; 06-07-13 at 08:20 AM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I llove all the infiighting on the fukking Heat now!

Hahaha start pointing the fingers.

Just remember the Spurs bench almost beat your sorry asses while the big 3 Parker, Duncan and Ginobili sat at home resting in the beginning of the season.

Prick boy comish David Stern was so pissed of he fined the Spurs $250,000!!!

just remember boys and girls our bench can beat most starters on any team! I remember over 10 years ago when the Spurs would have killed to have this bench!

So go cry in your bear and keep up your love hate relationship with the fukking worthless LeFlop and the fukking Heat!

Let's see how the sorry ass refs try to give them the next game!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Hahaha start pointing the fingers.

Just remember the Spurs bench almost beat your sorry asses while the big 3 Parker, Duncan and Ginobili sat at home resting in the beginning of the season.

Prick boy comish David Stern was so pissed of he fined the Spurs $250,000!!!

just remember boys and girls our bench can beat most starters on any team! I remember over 10 years ago when the Spurs would have killed to have this bench!

So go cry in your bear and keep up your love hate relationship with the fukking worthless LeFlop and the fukking Heat!

Let's see how the sorry ass refs try to give them the next game!

drugs are fun

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

he had a triple double

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Go spurs go

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

a super star should not defer to his shitty team mates in the 4th Q.

Parker, who did not defer, tooks 8 shots in the final quarter, some were very difficult shots. Lebron only took 4 shots.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i swear.. i wonder why i even get on these forums anymore. Just bad trolls.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's scary is that lebron put up a triple double, the rest of the team played pretty well, they were at home... and they still lost.
    Points Awarded:

Heist gave Huckleberry Pig 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Same here bro, there are so many know nothings on this board its insane

raiders72001

LeBron overrated. Here are the last 5 seconds. Down 4 he has to step back for the 3 and try to draw the foul. Instead he passed to Wade under the basket.

0:05 Tony Parker makes 16-foot two point shot 92-88
    0:05 Heat Full timeout
    0:02 92-88 Dwyane Wade misses layup
    0:00 92-88 Chris Bosh offensive rebound0
    :00 End of the 4th Quarter0:00 End of Game

raiders72001

The guy that LeBron guarded drove by LeBron at will. There were lots of switches so it was always a different player. The SA player would go by LeBron but SA missed some easy shots so LeBron cleaned up the rebound.

LeBron hit 43% of his shots and so did Mia as a team. LeBron passes up too many 10-15' shots and kicks the ball out. 10-15 should be a gimme. Kicking it out is relying on your team. Jordan hits the 10-15' shot.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

not really hating...stating the obvious...he got abused by everyone he guarded...if he wasnt such a scoring threat, he would be benched...it was an embarrassing effort...they scored on him at will and his "all defense" bullshit awards continue to be laughable

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    a super star should not defer to his shitty team mates in the 4th Q.

Parker, who did not defer, tooks 8 shots in the final quarter, some were very difficult shots. Lebron only took 4 shots.

Thats what I've said all along and its not being a hater. The Heat couldn't score 4Q...so LeBron should've done it himself (or tried)...thats what superstars do. The heat scored 2 pts total in the first 6 min. of the 2nd half game 6 in Indy as the Pacers pulled away. LeBron was still distributing......Jordan would've said "Fk that...I'm putting the ball in the hole". Maybe LeBron is just too nice a guy to be that selfish but when you're 5x better than your teammates it hurts the team.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

when lebron is guarded by a quality defender, he is nowhere near the scorer that other scoring leaders in the league are... but really good at finding the open man

i really like that the officials didnt fall for any of his "bull in a china shop" driving the lane bullshit last night too..thats the way the league should call games... he drives the lane, running over people and expects to get the call every time...its bullshit and he draws so many bullshit fouls...he is so used to getting his way, its funny to see him cry about it when nothing is called

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The refs didn't make any calls for either team all game.
    A lot of refs would have given the game to Miami by way of freethrows.

raiders72001

I thought it was well officiated. SA isn't going to let LeBron beat them scoring.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    he had a triple double
    when you are "The Man of the League"... you don't get a pass when you score 18 fukkn points

he is so much better than he was in 2007 he says... everybody says... so fukkn create and make some damn shots down the stretch when the game is on the line, get a little creative... like PARKER

quit passing to a retarded PF who thinks he can hit 3's

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    when lebron is guarded by a quality defender, he is nowhere near the scorer that other scoring leaders in the league are... but really good at finding the open man

i really like that the officials didnt fall for any of his "bull in a china shop" driving the lane bullshit last night too..thats the way the league should call games... he drives the lane, running over people and expects to get the call every time...its bullshit and he draws so many bullshit fouls...he is so used to getting his way, its funny to see him cry about it when nothing is called
    lol @ LeBron thinking these are still 23 year olds he beat in the finals last year. This finals will again expose LeChoke.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

blaming Lebron when they lose is pathetic...

having said that he needs to start attacking more and taking over in games and quit penetrating around by trying to bring everyone in it etc etc

time is up for bullshit

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

LeBron overrated. Here are the last 5 seconds. Down 4 he has to step back for the 3 and try to draw the foul. Instead he passed to Wade under the basket.

0:05 Tony Parker makes 16-foot two point shot 92-88
    0:05 Heat Full timeout
    0:02 92-88 Dwyane Wade misses layup
    0:00 92-88 Chris Bosh offensive rebound0
    :00 End of the 4th Quarter0:00 End of Game
    the last 2 guys who touched the ball are useless & whiny lil biatches lol

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    No lie. I was on the other night and could not stop laughing. Given I was drunk but I can't be finding humor in this shit anymore or I will be wasting sooooo much time replying.