easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

How much are you betting on Heat ML in game 2?

Can't imagine they will fall down 0-2 here and the Heat will make the proper adjustments and probably be a lot more dominant here. If Heat fall down 0-2 they know their likely not to get another home game this season, In game 1 the big 3 shared the offensive workload and had 16-16-15 shot attempts with the 15 being Wade. Lebron will take alot more responsibility offensively and he probably goes off for 30+. Spurs played near a perfect 2nd half defensively as well as error free offensively with 4 turnovers the entire game and none in the 4th. The turnovers are a big part of the Heat's game as they like to run. Its difficult to see the Spurs playing this well back to back games and the Heat should win game 2 and it is worth a big play. The only question is whether to wait for the line to move down or bet it now.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Will ray ray knock down 3's like he did game 1? Will Duncan sit out the whole 2nd qtr cuz of 2 bs fouls in the 1st qtr? Spurs missed a lot of 3's also.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Will ray ray knock down 3's like he did game 1? Will Duncan sit out the whole 2nd qtr cuz of 2 bs fouls in the 1st qtr? Spurs missed a lot of 3's also.
    will bosh Rebound better? Lebron getting 18 rebounds is ridiculous how bad do you want make Bosh look.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Going to jump on it pretty big. The heat are not going down 0-2, I would be surprised if the line closes any lower than it is now, but you might briefly be able to get a better line sometime this weekend.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Spurs will cover game 2 and might win that as well. The Heat played as well as they are going to play in this series and still lost.

Spurs aren't going to let Lebron beat them. They are packing in the lane and hoping someone else beats them. If you take Heat ML you better hope Wade, Bosh, Allen have big games. I wouldn't play Heat ML with someone else's money. It's a good chance they lose this next one too UNLESS Stern sends in Joey Crawford which is a possibility.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Max on the ml and small on the spread. There is absolutely no way the heat lose two at home. They win on Sunday and finish the series in five or six max. Refs fixed this one but the heat are better than that.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

A medium to large wager will be in order.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Probably will not lay the pts but might do what I did in game 7. Luckily I went 3-0 that day on my bases picks but with all 3 I added Heat ml to take them from bout even to +130\145 range and it payed off nice. Just don't see them going back to Tejas down 2-0. This team seems to respond well when their backs are againt the wall, media talking shit, crucial win or must win spot.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Heat going down 0-2 means Spurs will sweep them...but that just won't happen.

This next game is the do-or-die for the Heat and they are good enough to win in this spot. ML should be a solid bet.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Heat played great and still lost I think game 2 the under is the play maybe..

Def go spurs again

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

taking spurs moneyline again. the spurs are more talented and get to rest again until sunday. spurs shot 6 more shots, blocked 3 more shots, made 3 more free throws, and turned the ball over 4 less times. they have no answer for tony parker, but spurs have a plan for lebron to keep him somewhat out of the paint, as best they can.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I hear what Spurs backers are saying and I agree with Bosh and Wade in a funk they are the better team and have a better ,coach no doubt. Just feel the Heat always find a way to rise up when they have to and play like they are capable of. If they lose game 2 I won't say its ov but the coffin door will be starting to close.gl everyone

Mac4Lyfe

I'll pay my respects at your burial...

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Max on the ml and small on the spread. There is absolutely no way the heat lose two at home. They win on Sunday and finish the series in five or six max. Refs fixed this one but the heat are better than that.

Mac4Lyfe

It doesn't necessarily means that they sweep but the last time Lebron played the Spurs in the Finals he got swept... SO.

I think they have a good chance of sweeping to be honest. The Heat have not been playing well in the playoffs. I've said it despite their record. They played some real trash teams. If Lebron doesn't have extraordinary games, they struggle to win. I think Popovich figured Lebron out back in 2008 and has him figured out now. He's not going to let James get 30+ on him. So you're looking at others scoring points. Wade can't make a shot longer than 10 feet. Bosh is living on the 3 point land. Ray can't defend so you can't keep him on the court for long stretches. Chalmers can't stay on Parker so his minutes will be limited. Too many questions on this Heat team. Who will show up on Sunday? Their best player of late has been Birdman then Chalmers. Both of these guys won't be a factor in this series because of the matchups.

Plus, the Heat look like they are playing on dead legs. They look slow footed and tired. Sunday night will come real quick for a team battling injuries and fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Heat going down 0-2 means Spurs will sweep them...but that just won't happen.

This next game is the do-or-die for the Heat and they are good enough to win in this spot. ML should be a solid bet.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Pound Miami game 2

Go!

Go!

Go!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Mac I agree with Heat playing some skunk teams with the exception of Indy. Really trying to wrap my head around who this team is at the moment. Think they are still great and Wade is hurt obviously but they picked the worst time to play their worst ball of the season no doubt!

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

spurs and bruins

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It doesn't necessarily means that they sweep but the last time Lebron played the Spurs in the Finals he got swept... SO.

I think they have a good chance of sweeping to be honest. The Heat have not been playing well in the playoffs. I've said it despite their record. They played some real trash teams. If Lebron doesn't have extraordinary games, they struggle to win. I think Popovich figured Lebron out back in 2008 and has him figured out now. He's not going to let James get 30+ on him. So you're looking at others scoring points. Wade can't make a shot longer than 10 feet. Bosh is living on the 3 point land. Ray can't defend so you can't keep him on the court for long stretches. Chalmers can't stay on Parker so his minutes will be limited. Too many questions on this Heat team. Who will show up on Sunday? Their best player of late has been Birdman then Chalmers. Both of these guys won't be a factor in this series because of the matchups.

Plus, the Heat look like they are playing on dead legs. They look slow footed and tired. Sunday night will come real quick for a team battling injuries and fatigue.
    Well if Heat lose game 2, it will mean that Spurs are clearly the better team, and Miami can't make any adjustments to fix it. Because whatever changes they can make, has to and will be done in Game 2. And if it doesn't work, means Spurs just know how to beat them then, and since we knows Spurs never slack in any game, they will get it done in 4.

But in reality I see nearly no chance Miami loses game 2. Question is just whether they win by 1 or 10.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

You saw the numbers. Labitch had his triple double and still lost. Wade had stepped up and still they lost. Heat bench outscored Spurs bench and still Heat lost. More FG% and 3-pts more assists more rebounds what more can you ask. Bring on the brooms!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

House, Cars, Savings, EVERYTHING!!!! HEAT ML GAME 2!!!!!!!!!!!

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Half my bankroll on game two. Not a chance for the spurs to win. None. I would go all in but the way the refs have been cheating the heat worries me a bit. Regardless lebron is the best maybe ever and the heat have more talent.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Half my bankroll on game two. Not a chance for the spurs to win. None. I would go all in but the way the refs have been cheating the heat worries me a bit. Regardless lebron is the best maybe ever and the heat have more talent.
    who the fukk is this shithead??? get lost you fukking dumbfukk newbie!!!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

I'm now taking the Heat to win the series, Line should be -130 to -150, decent odds. They win Game 2 and take one of 3 in SA, worst case scenario they come home needing to win both 6 & 7. Might be the cheapest odds you'll see on the Heat to win the championship.

GetYourPicks
    GetYourPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Instead, go with Spurs +5.5 while the spread is still this high

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Can't imagine they will fall down 0-2 here and the Heat will make the proper adjustments and probably be a lot more dominant here. If Heat fall down 0-2 they know their likely not to get another home game this season, In game 1 the big 3 shared the offensive workload and had 16-16-15 shot attempts with the 15 being Wade. Lebron will take alot more responsibility offensively and he probably goes off for 30+. Spurs played near a perfect 2nd half defensively as well as error free offensively with 4 turnovers the entire game and none in the 4th. The turnovers are a big part of the Heat's game as they like to run. Its difficult to see the Spurs playing this well back to back games and the Heat should win game 2 and it is worth a big play. The only question is whether to wait for the line to move down or bet it now.
    Just bet a LeBron prop or two

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

QUOTE=louielouie;18866388]Half my bankroll on game two. Not a chance for the spurs to win. None. I would go all in but the way the refs have been cheating the heat worries me a bit. Regardless lebron is the best maybe ever and the heat have more talent.[/QUOTE]

Think the Heat take Game 2, but to say the SA has no chance is a reach. As for the Refs on SA's side, I thought the conspiracy theorists thought they were working for Lebron and company to help get them to the finals. I guess in your mind Stern has ordered a change. Be careful. It's possible half your roll could

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs will cover game 2 and might win that as well. The Heat played as well as they are going to play in this series and still lost.

Spurs aren't going to let Lebron beat them. They are packing in the lane and hoping someone else beats them. If you take Heat ML you better hope Wade, Bosh, Allen have big games. I wouldn't play Heat ML with someone else's money. It's a good chance they lose this next one too UNLESS Stern sends in Joey Crawford which is a possibility.

^fade this clown, he bet oregon team total under 48 v. cal last year. Has to be one of the top 5 dumbest bets of the decade.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    will bosh Rebound better? Lebron getting 18 rebounds is ridiculous how bad do you want make Bosh look.
    Le Bron gets more boards than him anyway and will throughout this series, that's a fact and not debatable imo.

I want to see the Heat lose and at the moment I think they play Bosh perfectly for this to happen. Bosh plays in a position where you have to get boards to justify your spot in the team, the Heat don't give him this chance well not on offense anyway. Why, because they want him to hit jumpers from distance thus zero chance of getting any offensive boards. Second chance points at this stage of the season are HUGE, it's the only reason Indiana made a series of the ECF because they rebound. I think they have to get Bosh inside just as a prescence, I mean how many outside shooters do they need?! Who can't hit a long range shot in that team! (yeah Haslem, Anderson, Anthony obv)

You don't see Tim Duncan hanging two feet inside the 3 point circle constantly. Timmy picks his spots and is deadly, Bosh needs to do the same. The guy is big, his arms the freakishly long, yeah he's a little lighter but get stuck in.

Another point now I've talked about Bosh. Kawhi Leonard, yes I'm serious, I thought he was very average tonight I think that's his worst of the series. I want him on my team not Chris Bosh everyday of the week.

For the Heat to win they need to drive to the basket, push the pace and draw fouls, jumpers beat okay teams not the Spurs. Get Duncan and Leonard in early trouble then they win. They have the two best guys in the league at doing this, on form Le Bron and Wade are unstoppable getting to the basket their first step is so disgustingly good it makes NBA defenders look like high school kids.

I don't know about hammering this line, you can't justify smashing a line because the Heat can't go 0-2 because they can, very easily. Do I think they win yes, would I hammer it no not a chance.

Haven't read back through this and can't be bothered but there's probably plenty of errors in there!

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Would not touch ML - no value. Would love to see Spurs go up 2-0 but doubt it will happen

chefko
    chefko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Get Duncan and Leonard in early trouble then they win.
    so duncan was in early foul trouble and was able to play more than a quarter without any foul but defending solidly.

the problem on these bets is that you are not drawing conclusions from game1.
    the heat could succeed against indi because the adapted (trapped some of the bigs). vogel made almost no in game adaptions. and here is the big difference. if the heat figure out how beat the spurs, at the halftime the latest the spurs will have a solid counterstrategy....

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    who the fukk is this shithead??? get lost you fukking dumbfukk newbie!!!

Classic Daimo!!

Good to see you, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"it;s a good chance" haha gtfo

lol this guy still so salty about lebron leaving

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Classic Daimo!!

Good to see you, pal.
    When Opie logs into his Daimo account...magic happens

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    Would not touch ML - no value. Would love to see Spurs go up 2-0 but doubt it will happen
    Here are the records of home teams in game 2 after losing game 1, would suggest pretty good value on the Heat for game 2. You think books are going to give us good value on the Heat here?

All rounds: 89-27 76.7% = -330 break even point.

Finals Only 13-3 81.2% = -435 break even point.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

This is how it's gonna finish. Game 2 Spurs, Game 3 Heat, Game 4 Spurs, Game 5 Heat, Game 6 Heat, Game 7 Spurs ....

12 Last