KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Can't wait for the NFL to start.

They had to have a dispute with their officials just so they could NBA it up for a few weeks last year. Miami goes from 38 fts to 17??????? I bet Joe Crawford was so jealous he wasn't there to rig it. He prob shed a lil tear. Gonna get my money back.on game 2 and that's my last wager on the NBA for a few years.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

you've been here since 2009 and still can't cap the NBA?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I get a game wrong in which I had spurs originally and you tell me I can't cap the NBA? I would throw down that same amount I lost tonight to have you stand in front of me right now. You can lie all you want the fact you came in here to talk shit after you win a bet shows how little you got going for you. Probably why you haven't had sex recently.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I get a game wrong in which I had spurs originally and you tell me I can't cap the NBA? I would throw down that same amount I lost tonight to have you stand in front of me right now. You can lie all you want the fact you came in here to talk shit after you win a bet shows how little you got going for you. Probably why you haven't had sex recently.
    stop crying there are 100s of threads like yours every week. "refs screwed me. this sh!t is rigged. i'll never bet the NBA again"

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Your the one crying. I'm not upset at all. I have never said that about NBA before. If you like the NBA so much and your some big shot cause you picked a winner have at it. I met solo many cats like you. Vegas loves idiots like you cuz you won tonight because of your handicapping huh?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    you've been here since 2009 and still can't cap the NBA?
    Was about to post this, aaaaaaaaaaaaa