Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

No way they lose 4 in a row.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    curryboy, go back to your shit country, you're stinking up the place with your feces stained attire.

this coming from a jew? lmao> do you bums even have a country or do you just set up shop like rats all over the world?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    this coming from a jew? lmao> do you bums even have a country or do you just set up shop like rats all over the world?
    go fukk a goat

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Don't question LB. Best handicapper taken over the course of his time here at SBR.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TwoWays 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

[QUOTE=GamblerSpirit;18870718]go fukk a goat [/QUOTE

Kosher?]

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

wow, how do so many miss the sarcasm in the thread title and posts ... lakeshow just having some fun, jeez

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Look at all you weenies takin shit. Look at how the bookies got pulled your blinders over your eyes. Look at the percentages in the restricted area too fool's, 15-27 for a team that avg's 67% in that area? Also were equally as bad from 5 feet from the cup. Don't you remember Norris Cole getting the people's elbow on a lay up, blatant hard playoff foul and no call. Until Allen foul on a 3 pointer, the Heat shot 14 fts,all game, they were more than 7 shots Miami got fouled on. they did the same thing to Indy, made em look like this defensive juggernaut then.hung em out to.dry game 7. The Spurs played lights out and barley won.
    what game were you watching??? spurs missed so many open shots thru out the game (kawai leonard 3 times in a row n then danny green right after) the heat were playing unreal making a ton of tough shots and shooting +50% the entire game but the spurs hung in there got stops in the 4th and with a little luck finally pulled ahead. spurs did not have a monster game at all... a lot more to come from them i think

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Spurs in 6

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

LB's clearly jealous of Jews. They've managed to carve out a country in the desert, while those filthy Indians can't even manage running water and plumbing to their citizens.

For god's sake, those Indian animals wipe their asses with their hands. They're filthy disgusting animals.

I'll give credit to LB one thing.

He obviously moved to Canada because his own country was a f'in disaster.

lakerboy

Sam I was born and raised in canada and so were my parents. I would never live in india but I wouldn't live in any american large city either. You get my drift?

lakerboy

Sam you do realize that israel was a usa/ britain creation right? Out of pity for them because usa and england took forever to end the nazi regime.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post

SamDiamond

Sam you do realize that israel was a usa/ britain creation right? Out of pity for them because usa and england took forever to end the nazi regime.
    Actually-- because the Nazi's tried to exterminate an entire race of people.

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a need to create the country had the Nazi's not tried to remove them from the planet.

SamDiamond

Sam I was born and raised in canada and so were my parents. I would never live in india but I wouldn't live in any american large city either. You get my drift?
    Absolutely not.

Why would you be afraid to live in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Cincinnati?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Mia will win game 2 tho

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Absolutely not.

Why would you be afraid to live in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Cincinnati?
    u know why he's afraid, same reason he has nazis as avatar. lakerboy if u come to nyc, i will pummel you. i don't care if you're an anti-social twink, i will put the beats on you. no hate crime, because my jewish lawyer will work hard to get me off. my jewish money is loooooooooooooong. you probably live in dead-man-town aka edmonton.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Look at all you weenies takin shit. Look at how the bookies got pulled your blinders over your eyes. Look at the percentages in the restricted area too fool's, 15-27 for a team that avg's 67% in that area? Also were equally as bad from 5 feet from the cup. Don't you remember Norris Cole getting the people's elbow on a lay up, blatant hard playoff foul and no call. Until Allen foul on a 3 pointer, the Heat shot 14 fts,all game, they were more than 7 shots Miami got fouled on. they did the same thing to Indy, made em look like this defensive juggernaut then.hung em out to.dry game 7. The Spurs played lights out and barley won.
    Where'd you get those shooting stats from? Used to see those breakdowns at one site but not up anymore

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Actually-- because the Nazi's tried to exterminate an entire race of people.

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a need to create the country had the Nazi's not tried to remove them from the planet.
    Actually they did not do any such thing. Read the real history and you'll figure it out. THE SIX MILLION SWINDLE. THey were terrible, but no worse than American forces or Russian forces. wake up

Tim Duncan
    Tim Duncan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I don't think you watch the Spurs very often. They did not play well at all in this game and still won.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

spurs are gonna roll the heat...heat are a joke...spurs have been best team in nba for 10 years

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Lakerboy should be sorry for going 0-20 in his last 20 plays and being down 750x units in one month. But he will win a bet when the finals end. Because he has Miami not winning the NBA finals and Miami beating the Spurs in the finals.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    Actually they did not do any such thing. Read the real history and you'll figure it out. THE SIX MILLION SWINDLE. THey were terrible, but no worse than American forces or Russian forces. wake up
    Actually knucklehead, let me ask you this. Have you taken a trip Auschwitz-Birkenua? I'm guessing not.

Not even Germans today refute the horrors at Auschwitz.

Try harder.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

LB's clearly jealous of Jews. They've managed to carve out a country in the desert, while those filthy Indians can't even manage running water and plumbing to their citizens.

For god's sake, those Indian animals wipe their asses with their hands. They're filthy disgusting animals.

I'll give credit to LB one thing.

He obviously moved to Canada because his own country was a f'in disaster.
    Oh, so you're a jew?! Explains a lot

pouyasophy

Actually knucklehead, let me ask you this. Have you taken a trip Auschwitz-Birkenua? I'm guessing not.

Try harder.
    Oh, he's referring to the fake Holocaust that never happened. Hitler was trying to do the planet a favor and almost succeeded.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

^ You are sympathizer of one of the most notorious Sociopaths that ever lived.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 06-08-13 at 06:14 PM.

lakerboy

Poor spurs will lose 3 close games at home now.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ^ You are sympathizer of one of the most notorious Sociopaths that ever lived.
    Or, maybe, just maybe, you're brainwashed by fake holocaust stories that never happened.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Or, maybe, just maybe, you're brainwashed by fake holocaust stories that never happened.
    Or Maybe, Just maybe, you believe the lies of Hitler's Sympathy Machine.

lakerboy

Pusyphy you call me a hater but you think the holocaust never happened? It happened alright.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Gambling forum heh huh

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Poor spurs will lose 3 close games at home now.
    I'm still confused laker.. Don't you believe spurs pull this off or atleast take a 3-2 lead going back to the MIA??

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    I'm still confused laker.. Don't you believe spurs pull this off or atleast take a 3-2 lead going back to the MIA??

Not at all. I thought heat would win in 4 or 5.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Tonigt is the only game they win in the series.
    Gm 3 113-77. Spurs

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Gm 3 113-77. Spurs
    Add the scores up and you'll realize you also lost.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Try harder.
    the only suffering at auschwitz occured when americans cut the supply lines. they allowed the prisoners to starve first. you have no idea what you are talking about and its pathetic that you attempt to hide the truth. everything you think you know about history is a whitewash.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave trevor123698 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Snowball

First 123 Last