aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Did Mr. Paul George took a pile of shit and got paid?

He clearly has money on the Heat IMO. Playing 30 minutes end of 3rd Q 2-8 FG and 7 points? Give me a break!

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Oh and he fouled out with just under 8 minutes to play in the 4th. Ridiculously rigged!

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

did you see the game? do you know what's defence? prob just checked boxscore.. RIGGED!! MUST BE!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

More likely just a choker now stop crying if you were dumb enough to bet Indy. Guess Bron bet on the Mavs a couple years back when he basically forgot to show up for a whole series!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

is paul george supposed to be a superstar?
    look at his playoff stats during his entire playoff run
    hes had PLENTY of awful games like this

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    More likely just a choker now stop crying if you were dumb enough to bet Indy. Guess Bron bet on the Mavs a couple years back when he basically forgot to show up for a whole series!
    LOL...i personally believe Lebron threw that series....the guy simply turned it off......

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    is paul george supposed to be a superstar?
    look at his playoff stats during his entire playoff run
    hes had PLENTY of awful games like this
    That's the difference between a superstar and a good player. A superstar can always be counted on during crunch time. PG will be a good player but will never ever be a great player.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

this spotlight too bright for him at this time

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

How about Harden last year vs Miami? I have given 2 examples of star players 1 of whom is the greatest of his generation blowing a whole series!! Who is Paul George again?!? Just kidding he is real good but had a real bad game and to Miami's credit they played real great defense tonight as well. Shit happens! But if you really thought Indy had a chance then just stick with selling shoes or whatever you do for a living.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And for the record I am pro conspiracy theory ecs in this b.s. league. However the thought of a star player throwing a game or series cause of a bet is beyond ludicrous. The $$ these guys make from salary, bonuses, endorsements etc far outweighs any amount they could ever lay on a bet at any book.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-04-13 at 01:21 AM.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

And for the record I am pro conspiracy theory ecs in this b.s. league. However the thought of a star player throwing a game or series cause of a bet is beyond ludicrous. The $$ these guys make from salary, bonuses, endorsements etc far outweighs any amount they could ever lay on a bet at any book.
    exactly.
    they get paid millions to bounce a ball and wear a certain brand of sneakers
    y risk all that for a small payout?

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Stern just made sure George and Hibbert will be on foul trouble, that's all.

Menses

And yet it has happened in boxing, baseball, and soccer...for decades.....LOL.....and those instances are on the record....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    exactly.
    they get paid millions to bounce a ball and wear a certain brand of sneakers
    y risk all that for a small payout?
    Who says its about money? Their lives are on the line.....The hell you think happened to Sonny Liston? You folks are a too naive...The same people who run gambling run the Pro Sports teams...If Ace Rothstein did it in the 20's...imagine how it was done in the 80's or now? Jesus...i dun even want to know...actually i do know....(See Tim Donoughy)