pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Spurs vs Pacers what will line be?

Well joo stern doesn't care who wins since he's stepping down, so he's gonna let the players decide game 7, which means the better team will win, which means the Pacers will win quite comfortably, which means the Spurs will play the Pacers, which means the Spurs will be -500 in the series and will likely win inside 5 games.

Spurs are your champs bitches!

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Well joo stern doesn't care who wins since he's stepping down, so he's gonna let the players decide game 7, which means the better team will win, which means the Pacers will win quite comfortably, which means the Spurs will play the Pacers, which means the Spurs will be -500 in the series and will likely win inside 5 games.

Spurs are your champs bitches!
    If you truly believe the NBA is rigged, your reasoning behind what you say is stupid. Did you really think stern was gonna let us go 5 days w/o a game in his last year as commish? or did you think he would force a game 7? Stern still cares about getting his golden boy into the finals and if you don't believe me then just wait and watch game 7.. If you really think Stern is going out with a Ind/San finals you sir are crazy.. I'd say Vegas setting the line @ indiana +7 again is a pretty good indication that we will see another dd miami win
    Last edited by BlacK_HazE; 06-02-13 at 09:39 AM.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    If you truly believe the NBA is rigged, your reasoning behind what you say is stupid. Did you really think stern was gonna let us go 5 days w/o a game in his last year as commish? or did you think he would force a game 7? Stern still cares about getting his golden boy into the finals and if you don't believe me then just wait and watch game 7.. If you really think Stern is going out with a Ind/San finals you sir are crazy
    there will be a lot of money on miami...that's for sure

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

check public percentages thus far.. wrong again

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    check public percentages thus far.. wrong again
    more money on the +7 Pacers but also way more money on the Heat ML

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR

more money on the +7 Pacers but also way more money on the Heat ML
    would vegas rather pay -360 or +300..

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Keep counting Indy out....Miami is a mess right now. The first 2 games were down to the last seconds and even gm 5 wasn't really the big blowout Heat bandwagon boys think it was. Indy missed atleast 4 bunnies 1st half...should've been 10-12 pt lead and not 4. The Pacers were also coming back 4Q & cut it to 8 when the ball goes off James knee and they keep it anyway & Allen ends up hitting a 3. I guess almost everyone on here believes conspiracy too but if that was true Stern could've insured Ny/Miami in the first place. Indy barely hung on gm 6 with 28 more ft attempts.

As for SA....Pacers would take them atleast 6. Both Miami & Indy have alot of speed and long arms on the perimeter that could contain Parker. I don't think SA would dominate Mia on the boards like Indy has but Popovich is a better coach than Vogel and can figure out how to contain a 1 man team.

I think SA wins either series in 6 or 7

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Never gonna happen...but if it did, we would all need to mortgage the house and put it on Spurs to win, regardless of the juice.

Would be the easiest money ever.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The easiest money ever is game 7 on Miami.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The easiest money ever is game 7 on Miami.
    I keep hearing that...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I keep hearing that...
    Yeah, I know the world is on Miami, including all the squares from every corner of the world. But think about what's more important to those who choose the outcome. Gambling money or TV money?