lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol big dummy at his finest. I haven't lost a bet yet this series. Thanks bud.
    And he gives you shit for taking mia in game 5 and winning and says that it was square while the public was all over indy in that game.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Someone saloon this fukkin troll and tell him to let his game 7 play to be known before the game. Would love to fade him.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    And he gives you shit for taking mia in game 5 and winning and says that it was square while the public was all over indy in that game.

Yea he's got nothing so he makes fun of me winning.

Bennylittlenuts only idiots fade me. And only idiots saw a heat blowout coming in Game 6. Oh wait that's you. You taking Heat ML tonight?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't think you're comprehending what I was saying.

I took the Heat in game 5 and 6. So was I stupid in game 5 too?

I went 1-1. Big deal. I pointed out that Miamia was "square" before the game but so what. I hit as many "square" plays as underdog plays. You have to hit both to at least have a chance in this hobby.

Anyway, this thread is funny and pretty typical of the maturity level of this board.

Also, I don't really care to make fun of anyone and call people names on the Internet. You guys are funny to even think so. It's cool when we actually talk sports and the games but this garbage is a waste of time so I don't want to get caught up in it again.

Taking the Pacers to beat the Heat and taking the Warriors to beat the Spurs in a seven game series is a lot dumber than backing Miami in game 6 IMO. So what if you took the underdog, that doesn't mean you're sharp because they're both losers.

What was the point of this thread? It was to act like an immature kid and talk shit to people you don't know.

If that makes you feel better about yourself go for it. At the very least its entertaining.

FYI, I have no bet on the game tonight but will root like hell for the Pacers. I think you have this idea that I root for you to lose but that isn't true at all. I don't care.

t-wizzle

Big D do yourself a favor and take a deep breath.

The point of the thread was exactly how it reads. Wake up and realize what's going on in this series. That's all I will say.

BigDofBA

Big D do yourself a favor and take a deep breath.

The point of the thread was exactly how it reads. Wake up and realize what's going on in this series. That's all I will say.
    Says the guy that took the Warriors against the Spurs and started talking after it was a 1-1 series.

Congrats on winning a few bets but you act like you have never been wrong or something.

I'm not sure how many "units" you had on the Warriors beating the Spurs or the Pacers beating the Heat but it doesn't even matter because neither will end up hitting.

GL though. I would love for the Pacers to win but it just isn't happening. I'm 2-2 in this series so I'm done with it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

t-wizzle

Lol now BigD is doubting whether I am betting real money while trying to spread lies about me "talking."

Your insecurity always shows up at times like this. Funny how the guy who accuses others of being immature is the one trying to spread rumors. Keep at it BigD.

BigDofBA

Lol now BigD is doubting whether I am betting real money while trying to spread lies about me "talking."

Your insecurity always shows up at times like this. Funny how the guy who accuses others of being immature is the one trying to spread rumors. Keep at it BigD.
    I don't care what people I don't know think.

I don't care to "spread rumors" to people I don't know. Especially on an internet message board.

I'm not the one always starting threads for attention because again, I don't care.

The fact that these thoughts even go through your mind are pretty amazing, and telling, so we can stop this meaningless crap now.

GL with the Pacers.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't care what people I don't know think.

I don't care to "spread rumors" to people I don't know. Especially on an internet message board.

I'm not the one always starting threads for attention because again, I don't care.

The fact that these thoughts even go through your mind are pretty amazing, and telling, so we can stop this meaningless crap now.

GL with the Pacers.

You don't care but your actions speak otherwise. Spreading lies because you are being owned - hmmm kinda like last year.

BigDofBA

You don't care but your actions speak otherwise. Spreading lies because you are being owned - hmmm kinda like last year.
    LOL.

Good luck tonight and nice job picking game 6 correctly. I hope you feel better about yourself now

t-wizzle

LOL.

Good luck tonight and nice job picking game 6 correctly. I hope you feel better about yourself now

I don't get it. Feel better why?

BigD were you trying to be funny bud?

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

T fizzle bets air like his pal Lakerboy.

BigDofBA

I don't get it. Feel better why?

BigD were you trying to be funny bud?
    You have good plays and bad plays like anyone else, I just don't understand why you make threads like this. It seems like you need attention or something which is fine I guess, I just don't understand it. I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter.

GL. I'm rooting for the Pacers so I hope you win. I sincerely mean that. I hate Miami, not so much Lebron, but Wade and Bosh.

Gus Fring

Miami gonna cover and make this little girl cry. But he will get over it since he is betting just air and e cred lmao

t-wizzle

You have good plays and bad plays like anyone else, I just don't understand why you make threads like this. It seems like you need attention or something which is fine I guess, I just don't understand it. I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter.

GL. I'm rooting for the Pacers so I hope you win. I sincerely mean that. I hate Miami, not so much Lebron, but Wade and Bosh.
    I barely needed to say anything in this thread and you still got worked up. That's not my fault. I guess I struck a chord with you. Like I said, just sit back take a breath relax and watch the game tonight. Don't waste your time trying to make up stories... Just talk about the games like you claim you like to do.

Gus Fring

T FIZZLE BURIED!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Lol some people are so mad in here. Relax fellas its ok.

Broadway I like the points. Already got the series bet at +700.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

stupid money bet on indy and the over.

under was more obvious to me, but not heat -23!!

Gus Fring

T fizzle buried

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

what time's the funeral?

Gus Fring

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    what time's the funeral?
    They both have been cremated already but the Hindu in em reincarnated to lose more bets

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rip

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    They both have been cremated already but the Hindu in em reincarnated to lose more bets

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

great game

go spurs

t-wizzle

First 12