bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Erik Spolstra - "Game 7's are a treasure"

Erik Spolstra - "Game 7's are a treasure. Sure you would like to have closed it out in game 6, but game 7's are the one's you remember for 20 years."

Spolstra should tell everyone and their mother who had money on Miami tonight, that "Game 7's are a treasure."

Football is just around the corner guys...

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I've learned that sports with attrition based schedules are complete bullshit, unless you can martingale them. Sure you may get your ass handed to you on an MLB or NHL game when betting the moneyline, but at odds that are never more than -300 you can martingale that. You can't exactly martingale the Heat during the regular season when every one of their damn games was -1500.

Stick to MMA where the fighters care to win all their fights, since they are paid so little and they may only fight at most 5-6 times a year. Stick to motor racing where every race counts because the points you get are so precious.
    Stick to obscure European stuff like Darts and Snooker where you are only paid per match and tournament that you win.
    Stick to college sports where the athletes GIVE A SHIT every game.

Avoid these attrition based sports for your own sanity. I think every league should be based around a points standing system, like soccer, and playoffs should not exist. Then you would have a reason to care to win every game. The only positive about a playoff system in NCAA football is that it will just be a 4-teamer so you still will have to realistically lose no more than 2 games if you expect to make it.

Pity party I know, call the wambulance I know, NittanyLionsFan is about to come in here and rip me apart I know. But, I am a colllege student without a job right now and tonight I lost about half of my small time $800 bank roll on stupid bets (apparently) like Pittsburgh Penguins +1.5 and Miami Heat moneyline. That does not change the fact that I haven't said a ton of truthful shit in this post. Remember Lebron James may be his whole F.U.C.K.I.N.G. TEAM (!) and he may have got his ass kicked tonight and he may lose the series (yes he, not his team, because his team is playing like complete shit and it may as well be 1-on-5 out there), but he still made over $200,000.00 tonight.

Tonight's like this make a man just want to quit this racket and finish my finance degree real f.u.c.k.i.n.g. soon so I can start slaving away at some Investment Bank for the rest of my life.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I've learned that sports with attrition based schedules are complete bullshit, unless you can martingale them. Sure you may get your ass handed to you on an MLB or NHL game when betting the moneyline, but at odds that are never more than -300 you can martingale that. You can't exactly martingale the Heat during the regular season when every one of their damn games was -1500.

Stick to MMA where the fighters care to win all their fights, since they are paid so little and they may only fight at most 5-6 times a year. Stick to motor racing where every race counts because the points you get are so precious.
    Stick to obscure European stuff like Darts and Snooker where you are only paid per match and tournament that you win.
    Stick to college sports where the athletes GIVE A SHIT every game.

Avoid these attrition based sports for your own sanity. I think every league should be based around a points standing system, like soccer, and playoffs should not exist. Then you would have a reason to care to win every game. The only positive about a playoff system in NCAA football is that it will just be a 4-teamer so you still will have to realistically lose no more than 2 games if you expect to make it.

Pity party I know, call the wambulance I know, NittanyLionsFan is about to come in here and rip me apart I know. But, I am a colllege student without a job right now and tonight I lost about half of my small time $800 bank roll on stupid bets (apparently) like Pittsburgh Penguins +1.5 and Miami Heat moneyline. That does not change the fact that I haven't said a ton of truthful shit in this post. Remember Lebron James may be his whole F.U.C.K.I.N.G. TEAM (!) and he may have got his ass kicked tonight and he may lose the series (yes he, not his team, because his team is playing like complete shit and it may as well be 1-on-5 out there), but he still made over $200,000.00 tonight.

Tonight's like this make a man just want to quit this racket and finish my finance degree real f.u.c.k.i.n.g. soon so I can start slaving away at some Investment Bank for the rest of my life.
    Hey man, I liked your post. Just take it easy. Like they say, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. As long as you go about it smart and don't get too greedy (like bet half your bankroll on 2 plays) you should be fine. I'm also disappointed in tonight's ECF outcome. Not cause I lost money (I actually won on Pacers [point spread]), but because I'm a Heat fan. Yes, I bet against my own team. It's my way of hedging my emotions. Best of luck man.
    Last edited by thehoorse; 06-02-13 at 11:26 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Betting half your bankroll on Miami on the road when Indy has only lost 1 game at home in the playoffs, in a game 6 no less... is stupid.

Doesn't betting Miami ML in game 7 make more sense???

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    But, I am a colllege student without a job right now and tonight I lost about half of my small time $800 bank roll on stupid bets (apparently) like Pittsburgh Penguins +1.5 and Miami Heat moneyline. That does not change the fact that I haven't said a ton of truthful shit in this post. Remember Lebron James may be his whole F.U.C.K.I.N.G. TEAM (!) and he may have got his ass kicked tonight and he may lose the series (yes he, not his team, because his team is playing like complete shit and it may as well be 1-on-5 out there), but he still made over $200,000.00 tonight.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

So many things wrong in your post.

Don't give advice for something you know nothing about.

If you bet MMA much you would know the big fighters fight 2-4/year.

Motor Racing????
    Please.

You should not lose half your roll on a handful of games.
    Money management is huge, especially for a beginner like yourself.
    STOP PLAYING SO MUCH JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally.... the martingale.
    You been reading John Morrison's BS????
    System only works in games like betting a color in roulette, something with same odds every time.
    When you try that system with sports betting it fails because people try to make picks
    ..............when they don't know shit.

Plus Human beings are not just statistics, so many added variables. LBJ might have an upset tummy today, never know.

Go back to the drawing boards, son, before you lose more than 4 bills.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by thehoorse View Post
    Hey man, I liked your post. Just take it easy. Like they say, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. As long as you go about it smart and don't get too greedy (like bet half your bankroll on 2 plays) you should be fine. I'm also disappointed in tonight's ECF outcome. Not cause I lost money (I actually won on Pacers [point spread]), but because I'm a Heat fan. Yes, I bet on my own team. It's my way of hedging my emotions. Best of luck man.
    lately, everyone's a heat fan that bet against them................after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    So many things wrong in your post.

Don't give advice for something you know nothing about.

If you bet MMA much you would know the big fighters fight 2-4/year.

Motor Racing????
    Please.

You should not lose half your roll on a handful of games.
    Money management is huge, especially for a beginner like yourself.
    STOP PLAYING SO MUCH JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally.... the martingale.
    You been reading John Morrison's BS????
    System only works in games like betting a color in roulette, something with same odds every time.
    When you try that system with sports betting it fails because people try to make picks
    ..............when they don't know shit.

Plus Human beings are not just statistics, so many added variables. LBJ might have an upset tummy today, never know.

Go back to the drawing boards, son, before you lose more than 4 bills.
    is there any advice in this post? las8, what do you do at sports betting that's so great? got a mainframe that pumps out winners ATS, or what?

man, it's
    either after final winners or sore losers on SBR.
    Last edited by JayLA; 06-02-13 at 02:22 AM.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    lately, everyone's a heat fan that bet against them................after the fact.
    I have lived in Miami all my life. I am a fan of all Miami teams. Since the Big 3's first season I have been betting against Miami. Not cause it's some form of a good strategy. It's actually a shitty strategy if you're trying to make money. Overall I lost money last season and am still down this season. I just do it to soften the pain when they lose a game. Now why would I lie about that???