Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

What a BS goaltend

Largest lead under 14.5 gonna lose because of this stupid ref

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Refs clearly on Indiana. NBA needs to generate as much revenue as possible with the Memphis/SA series only going 4 games.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Refs clearly on Indiana. NBA needs to generate as much revenue as possible with the Memphis/SA series only going 4 games.
    I guess. If the Pacers blow this I'm gonna be pissed, I had largest lead under 14.5 and have Pacers+2.5 for the game. Lead goes over with a horrible goaltend call and then another horrible goaltend call goes Indiana's way a few mins later... Wow. Anyway, go Pacers now.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I guess. If the Pacers blow this I'm gonna be pissed, I had largest lead under 14.5 and have Pacers+2.5 for the game. Lead goes over with a horrible goaltend call and then another horrible goaltend call goes Indiana's way a few mins later... Wow. Anyway, go Pacers now.
    Pacers should be okay. I got them at +3.5 live earlier in the 2nd quarter. It was pretty clear that the Heat couldn't keep up their early success. They were shooting lights out from 3-pt land early on and Indiana missed about 5-8 dunks/layups.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Pacers should be okay. I got them at +3.5 live earlier in the 2nd quarter. It was pretty clear that the Heat couldn't keep up their early success. They were shooting lights out from 3-pt land early on and Indiana missed about 5-8 dunks/layups.
    Yeah, I got screwed on 1H with a push because of all that. Been a frustrating night, although I will finish it up money if Indy covers and Ray Allen hits 1 more three. Currently neither Indiana nor Allen can make anything to save their lives though.