pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Is Lebron the fakest athlete ever?

First was a Fake nice guy, then was Fake clutch, then he took fake pictures of himself and teammates in Cleveland, then he was a fake villain (first year in Miami) who threw fake punches when Wade hit that 3 in game 2 vs the Mavs, then he wore fake glasses with Wade, then he started fake flopping. Then he told NBA fans to go back to their pathetic lives. Then he won a fake championship with help from the refs.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

you mad bro?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cry much?

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha thats awesome. its easy to say he is disliked because of how he went about things. no class. no class at all. ill never forget when he had the tv show on espn to announce he was going to miami...doesnt even tell the cavs or the city of cleveland but makes a huge deal about it on espn. no f'n class guy will always be a piece of $hit in my eyes. dont care how good he is.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    you mad bro?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

you guys take shooting a basketball into a ring with a net too seriously

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    you guys take shooting a basketball into a ring with a net too seriously
    not at all...only thing I take seriously is my music

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    that was fixed by the refs.

The conference finals was also fixed last year - refs made sure LeBron was hitting all his jumpers in game 6 vs Boston.

The finals last year was also fixed. Refs made sure Mike Miller was open on every position and that he would hit 3's all night.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    that was fixed by the refs.

The conference finals was also fixed last year - refs made sure LeBron was hitting all his jumpers in game 6 vs Boston.
    I don't know man... last time I checked, the refs can't make the ball go in on a 16 foot jumper

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    I don't know man... last time I checked, the refs can't make the ball go in on a 16 foot jumper
    I guess you don't know how this game works then.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    haha thats awesome. its easy to say he is disliked because of how he went about things. no class. no class at all. ill never forget when he had the tv show on espn to announce he was going to miami...doesnt even tell the cavs or the city of cleveland but makes a huge deal about it on espn. no f'n class guy will always be a piece of $hit in my eyes. dont care how good he is.
    I always found it funny that people were so harsh on him with the whole "Decision" thing.. You do know that was created by ESPN, not LBJ.. If anyone were to blame for it it should be ESPN.. Also everyone fails to mention that the only reason why LBJ took part in the decision was to raise money for the Boys & Girls club which he donated more than $5 Million he got from the whole thing

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always found it funny that people were so harsh on him with the whole "Decision" thing.. You do know that was created by ESPN, not LBJ.. If anyone were to blame for it it should be ESPN.. Also everyone fails to mention that the only reason why LBJ took part in the decision was to raise money for the Boys & Girls club which he donated more than $5 Million he got from the whole thing

pretty sure lebron can say no to ESPN. he wasnt forced to do anything. Thats great he raised 5 million but he didnt have to do it that way. im sure there are 50 other ways LEBRON JAMES can raise 5 million for kids. If not he can just take it outta his stupid money bank account that will continue to build throughout his life. The blame can only be put on him, easy to point fingers at ESPN but cmon has any other athlete in this world pulled crap like that. its just redic.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    First was a Fake nice guy, then was Fake clutch, then he took fake pictures of himself and teammates in Cleveland, then he was a fake villain (first year in Miami) who threw fake punches when Wade hit that 3 in game 2 vs the Mavs, then he wore fake glasses with Wade, then he started fake flopping. Then he told NBA fans to go back to their pathetic lives. Then he won a fake championship with help from the refs.
    this is awesome

MJ > LBJ x100

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    pretty sure lebron can say no to ESPN. he wasnt forced to do anything. Thats great he raised 5 million but he didnt have to do it that way. im sure there are 50 other ways LEBRON JAMES can raise 5 million for kids. If not he can just take it outta his stupid money bank account that will continue to build throughout his life. The blame can only be put on him, easy to point fingers at ESPN but cmon has any other athlete in this world pulled crap like that. its just redic.
    really? its that easy to raise 5 millions dollars within a couple of hours? why aren't other big name athletes doing that on a night in and night out basis then?

And just because he's a multi-millionaire doesn't mean he's gonna randomly keep pulling 5mill out of his account to donate. The guy is a businessman just as much as he's an athlete and what he saw in 'The Decision' was an opportunity to make a large sum of money by investing very little time. I wouldn't even have a problem if he kept the money, and any entrepreneur or business person would recognize this, but some idiots don't get it. But the fact that he raised the $ for charity just makes it that much better and a great gesture on his part.

He had a choice, he could've just personally announced his decision and make 0$ out of the whole thing, or cut a deal with ESPN to air this thing and make an easy few mill for a good cause and be okay with the re-tards of the world criticizing him for it, glad he chose the latter. Its clearly a no-brainer and anyone who says shit about this whole thing or hates on it is clearly just a LeBron hater from the get-go or a Cavs fan.
    Points Awarded:

BlacK_HazE gave Sport_Fish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BlacK_HazE

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

he screwed CLE... if he knew he was done with them, then tell them asap so they can make the right moves for the club

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

King James is a stud, i dont know how someone can hate on such a great talent who plays with such love and passion for the game. Being mad at the espn team decision is plain stupid. He made 5 million for the youth, that is a great honorable thing he did there even though he gets alot of criticism and hate for it instead. Lebron will win another one this year. Congrats King James.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    really? its that easy to raise 5 millions dollars within a couple of hours? why aren't other big name athletes doing that on a night in and night out basis then?

And just because he's a multi-millionaire doesn't mean he's gonna randomly keep pulling 5mill out of his account to donate. The guy is a businessman just as much as he's an athlete and what he saw in 'The Decision' was an opportunity to make a large sum of money by investing very little time. I wouldn't even have a problem if he kept the money, and any entrepreneur or business person would recognize this, but some idiots don't get it. But the fact that he raised the $ for charity just makes it that much better and a great gesture on his part.

He had a choice, he could've just personally announced his decision and make 0$ out of the whole thing, or cut a deal with ESPN to air this thing and make an easy few mill for a good cause and be okay with the re-tards of the world criticizing him for it, glad he chose the latter. Its clearly a no-brainer and anyone who says shit about this whole thing or hates on it is clearly just a LeBron hater from the get-go or a Cavs fan.
    I understand your point but he couldnt of told the cavs before air time that he was leaving for miami? Then your argument he could of used and looked a little more respectable

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    King James is a stud, i dont know how someone can hate on such a great talent who plays with such love and passion for the game. Being mad at the espn team decision is plain stupid. He made 5 million for the youth, that is a great honorable thing he did there even though he gets alot of criticism and hate for it instead. Lebron will win another one this year. Congrats King James.
    Calling a basketball player king makes you a sad individual

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Calling a basketball player king makes you a sad individual
    Lets see he is the king of basketball the last couple years and he has been making me money so yep King James.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201