cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Heat -2.5 a lock ???????

Dont kno if pacers can play with the heat ,thoughts???!!!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

They will double team Lebron so others will need to step up again.. Going to take Lebrick under 27.5

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I got the Heat for like -135 on 5D. I would think the ML would be the better play. Just my opinion though.

sheepz
    sheepz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got them at -2, i think now with spurs sweeping griz heat will come out even stronger. Predicting another +10 heat win

cdaniels24

do u guys like it to go under or over 184.5

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

All trends and numbers point towards over. Going against the grain here and love the under. Yet to be a bang up defensive game in this series. Potential for the Heat to put the brakes on Pacers. Easily could see a 94-88 or 100-82 type game. Public will be heavy on the over (holds no weight, just a thought)

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

pacers win tonight...heat won't show up tonight...don't be fooled by game 3

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I was at Game 3.....can't speak for the team but EVERY Pacer fan I've talked to has given up if that means anything. If the Heat feel like closing us out 4-1 then they will...its that simple. I'm sure Vogel will double up LeBron in the post rather than watch George get abused all night but I doubt it helps now that the other guys have some confidence. I'm happy with some nice coin on Indy but the party is over as far as I'm concerned.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Yeah I think the heat got confidence now and those shooters may come out tonight, but Indys a tough team so they are not having any of that bully ball. Try a live line.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    All trends and numbers point towards over. Going against the grain here and love the under. Yet to be a bang up defensive game in this series. Potential for the Heat to put the brakes on Pacers. Easily could see a 94-88 or 100-82 type game. Public will be heavy on the over (holds no weight, just a thought)

they shot lights out last game...under tonight

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

No such thing as a lock.
    Tend to agree with the poster above me re:under

cdaniels24

sounds like heat and the under to me

Trigger7672
    Trigger7672's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

It's hard to bet against the best player in the world when his team is only giving 2 points.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    they shot lights out last game...under tonight
    Pacers are getting so many free throws per game with their size....no way I play Under. Over or nothing with that mismatch plus the LeBron on anyone mismatch

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Pacers are getting so many free throws per game with their size....no way I play Under. Over or nothing with that mismatch plus the LeBron on anyone mismatch
    Thats why i say over. Too many freethrows

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Miami is a great bet only-2. They are way too talented for indiana especially with no Danny Granger. Miami 9+ win here.

Nickoli
    Nickoli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

I like Indiana here. I don't understand why everyone is jumping ship on the Pacers? After pushing Miami to the limit in Game 1, they win game 2 in Miami, then go home and lose, but only for the first time this entire postseason. No one was taking Indiana game 2 because they were going to be "too down from the tough loss the previous game". Bull shat. These teams are too close in level of talent to just say Miami no doubt wins this game. I just don't see Indiana losing two games in a row at home, I see them swallowing up everything in the paint and dominating the glass tonight. This just feels a lot like people jumping on Miami based solely on Lebrons greatness, I look at it from the team perspective. Dallas beat them with team ball, and San Antonio will do it this year. Indiana Moneyline is the play tonight. Miami will eventually win the series, but they will have earned it.

cdaniels24

damn u make alot of since , but LBJ seeing the spurs win had to motivate him

bubblebuttluv

The Heat win if they play with more than the 5% effort they seem to show almost every night. Game three was them showing actual effort and they kicked the Pacers teeth in. It always come down to effort with the Heat...and how much dumb shit old man Dwayne Wade will do. That guy needs to be cut in the offseason, he is over the hill now. Sports are harsh and the old and broken down need to go to make way for the new blood. The greatest thing in sports: When The GOAT, Muhammed Ali, was crushing everyone when he was in his prime. The saddest thing in sports: When Ali was past it and you could almost see his brain cells being obliterated in the ring.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It seems like Miami plays harder on the road in the playoffs for whatever reason. 5-0 on the road, all double digit wins so far in the playoffs.

really hard to pass up -140 on a team featuring the best player on the planet and who have just been killing it on the road all playoffs (all year really)

Nickoli
    Nickoli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Indiana 7-0 when leading after 1st quarter

bubblebuttluv

This is what I meant by the Heat giving no effort.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

refs really involved making sure series gets tied at 2-2 today

nelly0
    nelly0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers are a great home team. Gotta be the most underrated team in the league. Killed it all season betting then -7 -8 at home.