R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Duncan\Ray Ray

Been saying all along Miami will win the whole thing. Starting to wonder tho with how the Spurs have been playing. Does Duncan go out like Ray Lewis this year?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i hate fading the spurs, they are always a tough match up because of the way parker penetrates the paint and draws defenders

duncan looks healthy, energetic and into it, he is on a special diet. Pops knows teams weaknesses and exploits the fuk out of them, and spurs don't get rattled by referees.

will probably take the points with the spurs if they play heat, but if it's pacers i don't know, pacers pretty tough team right now.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying he is retiring for sure but he is pushing 40 and it might be enough for him to just decide to go out on top like Elway\Lewis.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

either Timmy is 5-0 and LeBron gets to lose 3rd Finals out of 4...

or... Heat win and Timmy doesn't get to say he was undefeated in the Finals

or... Pacers???

I'd rather see the Heat lose tho

what a terrible night

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Guess I was aiming this more at conspiracy guys which I am one of in the Nba ecs. Guess if Tim had already announced this was it there would be more of a story for the league to straddle. We all know Stern wants Bron and company to at least be a mini dynasty. But on the other hand this could be the end of a legend and I would not be surprised if he retires if they win.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Well either way, it better be Miami that Spurs have to face in the finals. They don't deserve to be gifted a ring with the Pacers making it They're gonna tear them apart just like they did to Memphis.

If Miami somehow loses...This could go down as the easiest path for any team to win a championship, when Spurs win it. Having said that, I have doubts that even the Heat could beat Spurs the way they're playing.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

The Spurs will be the Heat.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Heatles screwed me in a par had them ml in. Starting to wonder even more now after game 1 win. Missed most of the game tonight so cannot really comment on what went down. Really has some Ravens feel tho old team , limping down the stretch not looking all that good. Then playoffs come they turn it up and in the finals with a 1-0 lead outta the gate. Just have to wonder if Timay walks with a win here despite still playing at a high level.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

The way Duncan has played this season I don't see him retiring this offseason especially if they don't win the championship.