amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Memphis Grizzlies -5 Tonight

I think Randolph has a monster game tonight at home and the Grizz win by 10+. What are your thoughts on this play?

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

I cant see randolph having a monster game at any point. The spurs have him figured out. Although I do expect the home crowd to give memphis an advantage.. this one is hard to call. I just cant see memphis blowing out the spurs by any means, the spurs are too good of a team. They will probably lose this game but by 5 or more?? I cant convince myself of that yet.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

i really cant find any arguments for taking memphis tonight. they might win of course, but if u put money on that game, it has to be the spurs. memphis has been ķind of "exposed" in the first 2 games. That should hold true tonight. Also, they are not a team who will go on a big run and shoot lights out when the game is somewhat close unlike the spurs. especially 3 behind the 3pt line. Memphis backers can hope for a poor shooting night from the Spurs, otherwise this game is going to be close. Thats is why I took +5.5 ( wow, +5.5 )

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

The stats prove tonight though that memphis has covered the spread at home consistantly if you check jeff grants video on main page