Betpoints: 2924

San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Video Preview

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

haha 'but i don't exactly want to'

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jeff, no offense but it seems you rely way to much on past trends. What a team has done in the playoffs the last 2 or 3 years in the 3rd round or a ATS trend between -3.5 and -7 pts seems irrevelant. Anyways, enjoy your right ups and do respect your homework. I'am a huge stat guy too. You are dead on with this game. Line is where is should be with slight lean Grizz. GL

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

To me the Spurs are a no-brainer pick. I'm not a "lock" guy and think anything can happen, but you have to be high to bet on the Grizzlies after the first two games. Not to mention the 3 days rest that came at just the right time for the Spurs.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell Horns View Post
    Jeff, no offense but it seems you rely way to much on past trends. What a team has done in the playoffs the last 2 or 3 years in the 3rd round or a ATS trend between -3.5 and -7 pts seems irrevelant. Anyways, enjoy your right ups and do respect your homework. I'am a huge stat guy too. You are dead on with this game. Line is where is should be with slight lean Grizz. GL
    Line is exactly where it needed to be placed (-5)

As for the betting trends, I can't be Steve Kerr and analyze things in great detail: researching, writing, producing three videos each morning in about three hours time.

Appreciate the support