Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Man im getting fed up with getting my unders beat in OT

Third time in the last month i had an under beat because of OT....last night i lost 2 parlays because of OT....under 191.5 (alt line) and Wade under 17.5 pts....he scored in OT to lose me that bet....i bet unders 90 percent of the time so rarely get saved by OT. Even last month when i bet an international hockey game over the total and it went into OT....they cancelled the wager and told me it was a push because the total is a regulation only bet....i'm thinking this is how it should be in the NBA as well....the total points should be a regulation only wager...there is nothing more sickening in betting than being under the total by 10-20 points at the end of 4 quarters and then losing it at the end of OT. I've lost over 2k on this bullshit in the last month and i'm pissed. Don't tell me to start betting overs.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Well you could split your bet in two and bet first half under and game under. I will typically do that in baseball if the bullpen is a question mark.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Thats a good suggestion....halfs are usually too volitile for me....but the these OT loses are making unders volitile.