oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

There goes Indiana's season...

If the Pacers wanted to be in the finals, they should not let this Game 1 slip away. There goes their chances out the window. Paul George taketh and giveth away. Heat will pump the Pacers in Game 2.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    If the Pacers wanted to be in the finals, they should not let this Game 1 slip away. There goes their chances out the window. Paul George taketh and giveth away. Heat will pump the Pacers in Game 2.
    No. They won't.

oldscho0led
    home dogs

will they steal Game 2 Sando?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

did you watch the game?

oldscho0led
    home dogs

loss like this will drain this young Pacer team. looked like Pacers already gave their best and still lose to Miami. I would like to think otherwise though.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Come on man, came down to a final possession and LeBron took it and sealed the deal. Pacers might have been able to foul before his attack and that might have caused a different outcome. They played pretty well despite all the turnovers and foul trouble which kept some key players out. There is still hope for the miracle comeback...

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Well how often can Paul George make that contested 30ft shot to send it to OT, how often will Cole couldn't recover that losing ball and pass to Wade to bring heat up 4, and how often will George get 3 points foul with seconds left in OT? You only pick and choose a few plays you like..

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Come on man, came down to a final possession and LeBron took it and sealed the deal. Pacers might have been able to foul before his attack and that might have caused a different outcome. They played pretty well despite all the turnovers and foul trouble which kept some key players out. There is still hope for the miracle comeback...

cecilkain8
    Update your status
    cecilkain8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

I think game 2 will play out the same way as the warriors/spurs series. Heartbreaking game 1 but young team like pacers will forget and play with more poise and aggression than Heat. Hibbert and West will dominate the paint and George gets 25+ points.
    Last edited by cecilkain8; 05-23-13 at 01:15 AM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

will they steal Game 2 Sando?
    I agree with your points about the young Pacer team being emotionally drained after that loss and you implying that the Heat will lift in game 2 (i.e they played average and still won game 1) but I also think coach Vogel has enough emotional influence over and respect from his young squad to lift them up for game 2. The Pacers don't really like the Heat (the feeling is mutual) and that will of course help, also I'm very impressed with the leadership skills being displayed by Hill and particularly George (who is still only 23). I am only more convinced that the Pacers match up well against the Heat after game 1, both style wise and personnel. I'm very interested in the Pacers again (I was on them today) assuming I will be able to once again get +8. Best of luck.

forzuto13

Plus most people assumed that Miami was going to be extra aggressive this game to make sure they didn't get another series opener loss. Indy played rather well for the whole game. I could see a flustered LeBron at times and Pacers (as well as Miami though) forced quite a few turnovers. Given that Heat were most likely going to win this hard fought game one I'd say Indy still feels confident, as if they could've and should've won that game. In fact without that last two seconds bungle on the play they did win the game. They will be mentally prepared. Just hope they don't get too banged up or fatigued, especially having to guard James for 48 mins every game.

oldscho0led
    home dogs

Paul George and Hibbert have step it up a notch if they want to beat this Heat team. George is a Pippen mold. He, right now, can take on D-Wade anytime he can. He already did outsmart him w/ that foul (3 FT's)

forzuto13

Paul George and Hibbert have step it up a notch if they want to beat this Heat team. George is a Pippen mold. He, right now, can take on D-Wade anytime he can. He already did outsmart him w/ that foul (3 FT's)
    I feel George played a freakin' great ball game last night so not sure how much more he can step up, other than not give LeBron that space he gave him when guarding in the final possession. Hibbert will be extra-motivated now not getting to play those final seconds.

The one who will need to step it up is George Hill. He had a realllly quiet night last night. Tyler Hansbrough off the bench had some great plays and helped fill the gaps. The X-factor for Heat thought was freakin' Bird Man, who played a perfect game.

A tough loss but hopefully it's more fuel for the fire now. They know they can beat the Heat on the road (since they really did last night even though they lost). Of course they'll have to win all their home games too, which so far they've done this post-season.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Heat fan here...but will go on record as saying it would not surprise me to see Indy go up 2-1....as I am almost positive they get game 2..and likely follow momentum and get game 3 as well.....they are good enough to win..only crooked refs can stop Hibbert and West ....and Stern needs at least 6 games.....not once has Miami blown this team out as far as i can recall...correct me if i am wrong...

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Heat fan here...but will go on record as saying it would not surprise me to see Indy go up 2-1....as I am almost positive they get game 2..and likely follow momentum and get game 3 as well.....they are good enough to win..only crooked refs can stop Hibbert and West ....and Stern needs at least 6 games.....not once has Miami blown this team out as far as i can recall...correct me if i am wrong...
    Once this season it was the game Miami won in Miami on a Sunday, don't remember by how much but they covered 7.5 pts