Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Was there anyone anywhere who didn't think lebron would get the last shot??

So why don't you double team him?? And why don't at least force him to take an outside shot? Ugh!! That said, he's an undeniable legend. But I still hate him because beneath it all he's a dick. He makes the play that defines a career and doesn't even pump his fist or high-5 a teammate. Just puts that cocky smug face on and looks for the camera. Ugh!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    So why don't you double team him?? And why don't at least force him to take an outside shot? Ugh!! That said, he's an undeniable legend. But I still hate him because beneath it all he's a dick. He makes the play that defines a career and doesn't even pump his fist or high-5 a teammate. Just puts that cocky smug face on and looks for the camera. Ugh!
    Lebron looked very scared after that shot....it almost seemed like he was shocked that he was able to get to the basket so easily...cocky is not the word I would use to describe his reaction....the guy is a Capricorn....very reserved people.....probably the reason he still likes to pass more than shoot.......

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

He backed off because he wasn't sure he beat the clock, so he didn't want to get excited for nothing, calm your

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the hell u people talking about ............
    when he was celebrating shots, people criticize
    now that hes not celebrating shots, people criticize
    let me ask u idiots, what is an acceptable reaction?
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 05-23-13 at 12:56 AM.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

your kidding right. what a joke of an "analysis" lol

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

LOL DUDE...He said he didn't act crazy because "he made a layup which he has been doing since he was 8, it wasn't like a half court shot"..Don't hate on the dude bro, would u prefer if he took off his jersey and ran around?? He knew George made a mistake and got an easy layup off it..get off the man's case..Either way, Great drive by LBJ

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

lol, this is why guys like Lebron just can't win with you people. Those who want to hate him will find reason to hate him no matter what. If he celebrates, haters say "lol, Lebron acting like he did something special when all he did was make an easy lay-up", if he acts like a professional about it, he's being "cocky" and "smug". Jesus christ, get a grip. The Heat felt like they were supposed to win this game from the beginning, in their minds they just barely took care of business. They're probably not too happy about almost giving the game away a couple times.

Also, this was not a play that defines a career
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 05-23-13 at 01:03 AM.