4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every Disposable Penny Possible On 2nd Half ...

Will take Miami a game to figure Indy out, and to shake off the rust, like against OKC. Checking with numerous other factors from various sources, everything is pointing to an Indy upset tonight. And even if they lose the game by 3, this play still covers.

Indy +8.5 <2nd Half> 10,000 UNITS

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Will take Miami a game to figure Indy out, and to shake off the rust, like against OKC. Checking with numerous other factors from various sources, everything is pointing to an Indy upset tonight. And even if they lose the game by 3, this play still covers.

Indy +8.5 <2nd Half> 10,000 UNITS

i

10K units of monopoly money, bank it

4seasons

ALL late line movements still pointing to a solid 2nd Half Indy Play ...

Better get it while you can.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Not so sure. I think the best 2H play is the Over.

4seasons

Never ceases to amaze ... OT

Over is in the bank

erik alonzo
    erik alonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2072

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Not so sure. I think the best 2H play is the Over.
    damn! Good call! Wish I woulda seen that before the half started...

4seasons

Indy has to win at least 1 in Miami, and this will be the best game they play in the Series. Again, due to the rust, and that it takes a game against the opponent to truly see what they're all about. Indy had to steal this game away somehow from the Heat, like with a game tying prayer to end the 4th, and the usually bogus and bias officiating. Indy had to win this one. They had it, but when the best player in the history of the game has the ball with 2 seconds and only down 1, you only have a prayer that will not often be answered. Thus, Indy is all done now. Miami, the team with superior talent, that can do more on the court, will now easily adjust from what they saw Indy do this game. Miami will be even more ready to exploit the Pacers' weakenesses, who may now get swept after this demoralizing defeat. Don't be fooled by this nip n tuck squeaker, and don't be surprised if Indy only has 3 shows left

And on that note, the 2nd Half Line here was ripe for the taking. I hope you all tailed, as it was NEVER in doubt, except for maybe at the start of the 3rd. Even if the game doesn't go to OT, would have covered by the hook.

Please note, I never use 'Lock', 'Guarantee', etc. in my threads ever, and will continue to bash those who wrongfully do. Only one other time (2nd Half of the Heat's Championship game last year), did I post an 'every disposable penny' thread, and so now am 2 for 2 on those and up HUGE. Perhaps you'll be looking for my next one.

NOTHING like winning a million dollars!

Last edited by 4seasons; 05-23-13 at 01:05 AM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Great call, enjoy the payout.