Khmerkid
    Khmerkid's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Conference Final 5/22/13

All right boys this is what I have for today's game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.

POD = Under Heat =182 $7,700 to win $7,000

As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at you head to play these games.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Damn, you posted this nearly 40 minutes ago and haven't received a response!

Why do you like the Under?

Goodluck!

Khmerkid

All right boys this is what I have for today's game. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.

POD = Heat -2 $11,000 to win $10,000

As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at you head to play these games.

Khmerkid

POD = Pacers +3 $11,000 to win $10,000

Khmerkid

All right boys this is what I have for*today's*game.*Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.*POD = Over Pacers=186 $11,000*to win*$10,000As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at you head to play these games.*

Khmerkid

All right boys this is what I have for*today's*game.*Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.*POD = Over Pacers=181 $16, 500*to win*$15,000 As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight. Please play responsibly I don't have a gun pointing at you head to play these games.*