Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Indiana Backers Beware

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...162506668.html

So apparently there's been some bickering going on between James and Coach Vogel. Coach said something about Miami being 'just another team' Some of it was a misunderstanding of words and Vogel clarified, but regardless, the damage is done anytime you say anything even remotely controversial about the Heat.

We all know what happens to teams after they comment about Miami in the media

And add to the fact that James & co. are coming off a series where they dropped game 1, so you can be sure they will be extra focused tonight to avoid a repeat of that, knowing Pacers are a dangerous team and they don't wanna be in a must-win situation vs them by Game 2. And all this talking from the coach will just add to the fuel.

I liked Miami before and like them more with this stuff going on. So good luck Indiana backers - maybe they find a way to cover but I doubt it...and the ML is probably dead money now.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...162506668.html

So apparently there's been some bickering going on between James and Coach Vogel. Coach said something about Miami being 'just another team' Some of it was a misunderstanding of words and Vogel clarified, but regardless, the damage is done anytime you say anything even remotely controversial about the Heat.

We all know what happens to teams after they comment about Miami in the media

And add to the fact that James & co. are coming off a series where they dropped game 1, so you can be sure they will be extra focused tonight to avoid a repeat of that, knowing Pacers are a dangerous team and they don't wanna be in a must-win situation vs them by Game 2. And all this talking from the coach will just add to the fuel.

I liked Miami before and like them more with this stuff going on. So good luck Indiana backers - maybe they find a way to cover but I doubt it...and the ML is probably dead money now.
    shut up...that all means nothing

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    shut up...that all means nothing
    another clueless idiot..

Why don't u go see what Miami's record is on games after any 'comments' made by opponents. I'm sure it means nothing.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana will get their asses handed to them........

this isn't never never land reg se4ason , peter-pan.........

This is the playoffs boys........

LBJ& company is and will be for the duration in steamroller mode.......

Bank it!

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hopefully by now all the word twisting has been cleared up. This article sums up the game of "telephone" that occurred and how the media was mostly to blame: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...162506668.html

But it seems like the Pacers celebrated too early after the Knicks series, happy to just get this much farther as a team this year. We'll see tonight. I am rooting for Pacers since I like the kids and they are tough. I think they even get the cover tonight but stealing another game one against a team that will come out extra strong is unlikely.

Plus the refs will be protecting the Chosen One from getting too roughed up I'm sure, since he likes to complain to the NBA when guys foul him hard, which is the only way to stop the beast from attacking the basket!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

last year vogel said the heat were a group of flaming vaginas and pacers gave them a run for their money

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Pacers will win straight up if the Heat come out playing soft as usual. The Heat should not have lost a single game this post-season. The only way you drop a game to a busted up Bulls team is if you don't give a shit for most of the game.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers cover for sure, might even win SU... And the over is looking VERY delicious

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

4-1 Heat.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

This is nothing but hype to draw attention to the game, no different than the manufactured posturing and drama between two Boxers. The fact that you mentioned it here as real drama is proof that these tactics work. Classic Ivan Pavlov in play here.

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    This is nothing but hype to draw attention to the game, no different than the manufactured posturing and drama between two Boxers. The fact that you mentioned it here as real drama is proof that these tactics work. Classic Ivan Pavlov in play here.
    Yes because 'drawing attention to the game' is on top of the priority list of Coach Vogel and LeBron James. Once that's taken care of, then they'll worry about getting ready for the series and making it to the finals.